REDWOOD CITY, CA, September 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- There are around 34 Million iPads in American homes today. On the other hand, over 84 Million homes have internet access through PCs. iPads may not have the reach of PCs, but iPads have revolutionized the user experience through their touch based interface. Today, everybody expects iPad experience on the PC.Studypad, a pioneer in curriculum aligned educational apps on iPad, is launching Splash Math on web (http://www.splashmath.com), a first-of-its-kind online math practice program, which brings the engagement and interactivity of iPad apps, to the PCs and Macs. For parents who do not have iPads, this is a blessing. Get the iPad experience on your PC!---
Splash Math's Common Core aligned apps for Grades 1 to 5 are already used by over 4 Million kids and 25,000 teachers in the US. With the new launch, Splash Math on web will have more comprehensive content than its app counterparts. Instead of a single grade, a child can now access to practice content for all Grades 1 to 5. This benefits all learners- the child who has completed his/her grade level, can now go beyond and practice the next grade level; and the child who needs revision of previous grade skills, can go back and strengthen them. Splash Math adapts to the child's level and ensures mastery of all grade level math skills.
• Online practice content for Grades 1 to 5
• Interactive questions aligned to Common Core State Standards
• Access from PCs and Macs
• Insightful performance reports in graphical dashboard. Know the trouble spots and strengths of children while they practice
• Adaptive learning customizes content to child's strengths and weaknesses
• Fun rewards keep children motivated and engaged in practice
• Splash Math Plus is available for a 7-day free trial
• At end of trial, users can choose between a monthly subscription of $10 or an annual subscription of $79
• Avail 50% discount with offer code - LAUNCH50 (limited to the first 500 purchases only)
About StudyPad, Inc.
Since its inception in 2010, StudyPad, a premier education technology company, has successfully infused creativity into content design and development, to build an ecosystem where students, teachers and parents seamlessly interact.
• StudyPad has been honored by various awards for its pioneer work in technology in education with awards like- Best App Ever Award 2011, Tabby Awards 2012, and Stevie Awards 2013
• Splash Math is regularly featured by Apple in their hand-picked lists like- Elementary Math apps, New and Noteworthy, What's Hot and Staff Favorites
• In a recent article published by Apple as a part of "Apple and education series", Kristi Maeeuse, a kindergarten educator recommended Splash Math as one of her top three favorites
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #