RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ, September 28, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The significance of Wisdom Day cannot be over emphasised. Not only is Wisdom Day needed to bring home the realization across the globe that wisdom is now known, and that it must be cultivated as wisdom is not the crowning glory of human intelligence; it is an essential ingriedient of human intelligence. Human intelligence is incomplete without regular intelligence and emotional intelligence. Both enhance each other and the lack of either drags the other down.
Not just the common individuals need to wake up to the true nature of wisdom, even experts in and out of the government need to realize that wisdom/emotional-intelligence is the foundation of a happy, healthy and prosperous society.
The human self is like a bicycle where its two wheels are intelligence and emotional intelligence. We fix, maintain and constantly improve the wheel of intelligence while we neglect and ignore the wheel of emotional-intelligence/wisdom. Intelligence is developed through educating the mind and emotional intelligence is developed through educating the brain. We currently neglect educating the brain and as result 80% of the brains are emotionally challenged. Emotionally challenged behavior is the main cause of all this mess in the world. It need no longer be like this any more.
We can start educating the brain by making sure the future generations recieve the right upbringing by the new parents. Those youngsters who have had a negative upbringing will have their emotional imbalance addressed from early on by trained teachers. Older students and young and old adults who need their emotional imbalance fixed will be given wisdom therapy.
As wisdom is selflessness, ignorance is selfishness, which is the cause of emotionally challenged behavior. It is the selfish self image that causes all these emotional intelligence problems. So wisdom education is making the self image selfless. All we need to make the world wise is self-image-therapy.
Through Wisdom Day we need to emphasize the responsibility of every individual to make oneself selfless and make sure that their youngsters get the correct upbring to grow up into becoming wise.
We need to drastically reduce depression, drug addicition, crime, mental illness, poverty, tense spousal relationships, divorce, we need peace amongst groups and countries, we need pure happiness and prosperity, we need super healthy people etc. The absence of emotionally challenged brains and the abundance of emotionally super mature brains will not only result in reducing all these ills of society; we will be creating into reality a super mature society that our sages of philosophy only dreamed about.
We keep refining our laws to improve society but nothing changes because emotionally challenged brains are only capable of producing emotionally challenged behavior. We need to refine our education system to ensure super mature emotional intelligence which is wisdom.
Wisdom Day needs to be celebrated again and again through out the year. Every country can celeberate Wisdom Day on their own founders birthday, or on their most significant native's birthday. Even schools and corporations can celeberate Wisdom Day on the birthday of their founders.
The 4th R Foundation is a non-profit education research foundation that researches informal/emotional intelligence education, human nature, brain, mind, conscientiousness, self, wisdom, life coaching, adult reeducation, shyness, self image, emotional brain baggage etc.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sajid Khan:
- An Open Letter to Some of My Mentors, Teachers and All Those on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn Etc. Who Want to Change the World
- The Solution to Most of the Manmade Ills of Society is Very Crystal Clear - it is About Nurturing the Brain Into Becoming Wise Through Healthy Parenting for the Young and by Brain Therapy for the Old
- Our Current Experts on Wisdom Have Published Books and Essays Trying to Explain Wisdom and Yet Wisdom Remains as Fuzzy as Ever!
- Education is Like a Building Where it Takes the First Five Years of Upbringing to Build the Education Foundation
- President Obama and Our Lawmakers Must Realize That Inequality is a Direct Result of Our Brain Education Being Emotionally Challenged - We Can Drastically Reduce This Gap by Reforming Brain Education
- Kind Attention Davos Leaders: You Have Missed Discussing the Defining Challenge of Our Times; Which is to Make the World Wise by Making the Society Free of All Emotional Baggage
- Kind Attention: Obama's Brain Initiative Leaders; Your Responsibility is to Make Sure You Research and Implement All the Factors Involved in Creating Super Healthy Brains - Both Physical and Emotional
- How Would Life Be in This Year 2014 if Our Latest Cars Were Based on the Technology of the 20s and Traffic Signals Were Not Yet Invented?
- Kind Attention: Dalai Lama, President Obama, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Google, Facebook, UN, Bill Clinton, Senators, Congress, Governments, NGOs, Sheikha Moza, Noam Chomsky, Prof. Cahill, Prof. Sree
- President Obama and His Education Team Must Wake Up to the Fact That We Now Have the Knowledge to Make the Society Wise; The Only Thing Blocking a Wise Society is His Ineffectual Education Leadership