- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LEEDS, ENGLAND, August 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- It doesn't have to be costly to make improvements to your home. If you're looking for a decorative yet cost effective solution for adding colour, personality and value to your home, mosaic tiles are a great choice. From simple splash backs in the kitchen and mosaic bathroom tiles, to full floor to ceiling tiles in a wet room, the colour and versatility of mosaic tiling can really make your home stand out from the crowd. Here are five reasons why we love them.
1. Maintenance is easy. Mosaic tiles are easy to clean and maintain. All you need to do is mix a small amount of detergent with water in a spray bottle, and keep it near your tiles. Simply spritz and wipe clean daily (straight after a shower, for example), and this will keep mildew and grime at bay. Every once in a while, give the grouting a little scrub with an old toothbrush and your tiles will keep the shine and lustre through the years.
2. They're hygienic. Most mosaic tiles are non-porous and waterproof, which in turn means bacteria can't live on them. Perfect for kitchen and bathroom splash backs in family homes, where these areas are in regular use and children's health is key to a happy home.
3. Versatility and customisation. Mosaic bathroom tiles come in all shapes, colours and sizes. They can be mixed and matched: the combination possibilities are endless. This means you can have your very own unique piece of mosaic tile art in your home - one that complements your other decor perfectly.
4. Durability. Mosaic tiling is made from three main raw materials: glass, marble and stone. With production techniques perfected over hundreds of years, they will last for many years longer than other alternatives.
5. Humidity resistant. Bathrooms and kitchens tend to get steamy, but the great thing about fitting mosaic bathroom tiles is that they are unaffected by all levels of humidity. They are the perfect choice for busy homes.
Specialising in mosaic tiling, Stone Trader has all the advice and information you need to make your kitchen and bathroom into a masterpiece. Visit www.stonetrander.co.uk, call on freephone 0800 783 3183 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stone Trader is a specialist in glass mosaic tiles and natural stone tiles. The full services and extensive wall and floor tile collection can be found at www.stonetrander.co.uk. Call the team on freephone 0800 783 3183 or contact by email at email@example.com.
# # #