LAS VEGAS, NV, November 07, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Barton Consulting Group
believe that entrepreneurs can constantly develop knowledge and skills by investing in themselves. By selecting top books to utilize to keep abreast of the rest entrepreneurs can enhance their skills and adapt their mindset perspectives. The firm believes that this is crucial to encourage innovation and creativity in the workplace.
About Barton Consulting Group: http://www.bartonconsultingvegas.com/about-us/
Barton Consulting Group recommends five books for entrepreneurs to add to their reading list:
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book is recognized as one of the most influential books ever written. In this seminal work, Stephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and pointed anecdotes, Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, honesty and human dignity -- principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates. Translated into thirty-four languages and with phenomenal sales, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has been the key to the success of legions of business leaders and individuals all over the world.
2. Zero to One by Peter Thiel - This book creates an understanding that new business success is created through new ideas. The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won't make a search engine. If entrepreneurs are copying these individuals, they aren't learning from them. Billionaire investor and entrepreneur Thiel offers deep and thought provoking insights on entrepreneurship and building value in the world.
3. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss - Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether the dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint. This is a step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle.
4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - Napoleon Hill is one of the world's most enduringly popular motivational authors. He spent much of his life researching wealthy people and working out what characteristics made them so successful. Through his interviews with hundreds of the most affluent men and women of his time, he discovered that if we can learn to think like the rich we can start to emulate their success. In Think and Grow Rich, Hill explained the thirteen simple steps in his formula for success and by understanding and applying them readers can change their lives. The original version of Think and Grow Rich is a classic containing advice on everything from making the first million to leadership excellence and even maintaining loving relationships.
5. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson - For timeless lessons on how to let go of fear and embrace change, entrepreneurs can't go past Johnson's best-selling classic Who Moved My Cheese? Inside readers will find powerful strategies for successfully dealing with changing times, all wrapped up in a deceptively simple story about two mice and two little humans stuck in a maze of moving cheese. This book is suited to entrepreneurs who want to approach the changes in their lives in a highly effective way.
Entrepreneurs should always look to find ways to improve themselves. Barton Consulting Group believe that by reading they can allow the brain to develop further whilst building confidence through new knowledge and reduce stress through taking a break and investing in 'me time'.
As a direct sales and marketing firm
, Barton Consulting Group are committed to providing a great customer experience and believe the secret to customer loyalty lies in implementing face-to-face marketing techniques. Through one-on-one customer communication Barton Consulting Group are able to deliver the service customers crave by taking into account their individual needs and preferences. This direct approach has helped a wide range of businesses across Nevada increase their customer acquisition and retention and build a positive, customer focused reputation, all whilst generating a consistently high ROI and providing the necessary means for continued growth and development.
Barton Consulting Group is a young, vibrant and dynamic sales and marketing outsourcing solution for clients throughout Nevada. The firm specialize in face-to-face sales and building relationships with customers.
on Twitter and 'like' them on Facebook