NORWALK, CT, June 06, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- AeroAdmin is a zero-configuration application widely used for easy and secure access of remote computers over the Internet. It was specially designed to ease the life of technicians involved in remote support services and remote system administration of computers located both in one LAN and in different LANs, behind NAT.
AeroAdmin represents a really easy and efficient run-and-go solution requiring minimum efforts for an administrator and a client to setup a remote desktop connection over the Internet. Besides, it provides the following features:
- Requires no installation, registration and configuration
- to start working with AeroAdmin one should download a small .exe file (~1.5 Mb) from official provider website www.aeroadmin.com
and run it on admin and client computers and start remote desktop connection. The session will begin within a few seconds.
- Connects computers over the Internet and in LAN
- the connection is established via unique computer ID (based on hardware characteristics). There is no need to forward ports when computers don't have external IPs and located behind NAT. AeroAdmin automatically detects network configuration and connects any computers in the Internet.
- Flexible Three-Factor Authentication
- a client can accept incoming connections manually (like a phone call), configure authentication by ID, by password or use combined method. Moreover it's possible to limit access rights of each admin individually for example to only view screen.
- Secure AES + RSA encrypted channel
- AeroAdmin includes full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. This technology repeats https/SSL standards and is considered completely safe.
- admin can connect to several clients at once and have their desktops on a local screen. It's also possible to have numerous parallel incoming connections to a computer what allows hosting webinars and online classes when the numbers of viewers is unknown beforehand.
-Duplex file transfer with resume up-/download feature
- AeroAdmin provides an option to exchange files of a large volume without setting up of a remote desktop session. Such approach is more convenient and secure than email as it has no limits on files' size and you can be sure your files get straight to the target computer avoiding intermediary nodes. There is also no need to setup and maintain a FTP server.
Beside 15+ language interface, AeroAdmin 3.0 users will also find send system keyboard (Ctrl, Alt, Del etc) combinations feature, clipboard synchronization, auto-scaling and auto-scrolling, auto and manual Windows lock feature etc.
AeroAdmin is FREE for business and private users with no time limitations.
Founded in 2011, AeroAdmin Inc. is involved in remote desktop software development with focus on ease and security of its solutions for online collaboration and remote network administration. Available in over 15 languages free remote desktop software AeroAdmin gained popularity among millions of home and business users worldwide.
Please visit official company website to find out more about AeroAdmin.