- April 29, 2006 - Predicted to be the next trillion dollar industry, AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals business opportunity is ground breaking in the marketplace by leading in an unequaled innovative revolution. Through unified independence, the AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals business opportunity enables business owners to work independently but never alone, with a reward plan hailed as the biggest innovation in compensation within the industry in over a decade.
The historical launch according to President, Craig Bradley, "...changed the industry and ensured that the world would know that Agel was the first to market the Gelceuticals concept." Never before has any direct sales company conducted its first day of business simultaneously in so many countries, and AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals continues to dwell on the cutting edge of this state-of-the-art technology.
Leading the paradigm shift in health and wellness, an untapped market of AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals revolutionizes the industry with its successful natural nutrition in gel formulation.
The importance of nutrition exists in its ability to assimilate food for growth and replacement of tissues. In small portable packs, AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals incorporates four known factors for creating optimal efficiency of nutrition.
1. The ability to be released in a timely manner for prime ingestion
2. The quality of the nutritional components
3. The quantity of the nutritional components
4. The degree and rate of bioavailability (the rate at which a substance is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of physiological activity).
Gel suspension technology optimizes bioavailability and ideal timely release. Compounded with natural nutrition from indigenous berries, plant extracts, exotic fruits, minerals, and herbs, AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals is on the cutting edge in the health and wellness industry.
AskMeWhyAgel.com Gelceuticals is more than a company, more than a product, more than an opportunity -- it is a lifestyle and a culture.
Contact: Dee Scrip
Dee ScripEmail Us Here