PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, November 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- It was only a few years ago that Casali, Esposito, and Gomez all played together; but that was at Vanderbilt University...and that was then and this is now. And this trio are the younger siblings of Curtis Casali, Jason Esposito, and Anthony Gomez.
Time to Sign Sports
believes the second edition of this trio will make an immediate impact at UMBC. Gary Cohn
, one of Time to Sign Sports'
co-founders says, "Andrew, Mark, and Michael stand on their own. No longer do they play in the shadows of their older brothers. With Andrew Casali's
commitment, UMBC gets a legit big time outfielder. Andrew is 90+ mph from the outfield and is one of the leading high schools hitters in Connecticut and the region."
Casali had numerous offers, but in the end, the combination of athletics, academics, and overall feel of the school played into Andrew's deciion to choose UMBC. And while Time to Sign Sports
never planned this reunion (of sorts), Berg Ohanian
, the company's
other co-founder is thrilled it did, "It kind of just happened. I know the older brothers and the families extremely well so I think it's very interesting that the families are back together. For UMBC, their tremendous coaching staff, and the program in general, we couldn't be happier for everyone."
Time to Sign Sports
thinks Casali made the perfect choice. "At the end of the day, Andrew and the entire Casali family weighed all the variables and UMBC was the clear choice," concludes Cohn.
Time to Sign Sports, Inc. focuses on assisting and advising high school baseball players achieve and earn college scholarships and roster spots to continue their dream of playing ball at the next level. For more information please call us at 561-758-9927 or 561-891-9979 or email us at email@example.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Gary Cohn:
- Seniors Sam Ackerman and Dimitri Lettas and Junior Brian Rapp Headline Latest Baseball Commits from Time to Sign Sports
- Time to Sign Sports Continues Active Signing Season as Four Student-Athletes Announce Where They Will Play Next Year
- Commitments Continue from Time to Sign Sports as Four New Jersey Ball Players Announce Their Decisions on Where They Will Play Next Year
- New Book Hits the Market: "Getting Recruited to Play College Baseball" Provides a Unique Resource for Parents and Players Alike
- Will Glancy and John Icaza Most Recent Time to Sign Sports' Student-Athletes to Commit to Play College Ball
- Time to Sign Sports Confirms That Tucker Norton and George Capen have Committed to Continue Their Baseball Careers in College
- Time to Sign Sports Announces the Commitments of Pitchers Paul Balestrieri (2013) to Cornell and Christopher Monaco (2014) to Virginia Tech and Shortstop Matt McCann (2013) to Fairleigh Dickinson
- Time to Sign Sports Presents Standout Baseball Showcase - North, a High School Baseball Showcase, to be Held June 28, 2012 on the Campus of Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey
- Time to Sign Sports Continues Success with College Baseball Commitments by Chris Schaedel (ELON), Byron Ferguson (BETHUNE COOKMAN), Mike Falsetti (BELMONT ABBEY), and Alec LamRouex (LYNN)
- Baseball Careers Continuing with the Following Commitments led by Kevin Fagan to Stetson, Alex Nickles to Lafayette, Lance Elder to Marshall, and Ryan Paradis to Dickinson