NORCROSS, GA, March 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- When we enter a hospital, we expect the very best care available. Yet, some hospitals are unable to give exactly that. There are a wide range of reasons why a hospital might not be up to par, but one of the most common, and least noticed, reasons is that the hospital has not used a professional healthcare linen service
to launder its linens.
Angelica Corporation, a medical laundry service
, has noticed that some hospitals see their laundering of linens as a place where costs can be cut. These facilities see linens as an aspect of hospital life that can be handled either in-house or by an unaccredited outside company. This leads to the hospital being populated by linens that have not been sanitized the way hospital linens
should be, which can increase the risk of infection.
Only a professional hospital linen service
like Angelica Corporation has the ability to properly sanitize and maintain a hospital's linen supply. Angelica Corporation is able to reduce infection and cross-contamination in hospitals by properly disinfecting and sanitizing all of the linens that you would encounter during your hospital stay. This is vital to your health and safety as cross-contamination, which can occur through contact with improperly cleaned linens, is one of the biggest health risks that patients encounter in a hospital.
When you are planning your hospital stay, be sure to ask the hospital how they clean and maintain their linens. If their response involves anything other than using a medical linen service
, recommend that the administrators visit http://www.angelica.com
and demand properly sanitized linens.
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products, such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of more than 25 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently.
To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring