TEMPE, AZ, January 09, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Associated Asset Management (AAM), LLC, a nationally recognized leader in community association management and accounting services for clients throughout the United States, has launched two new websites: an upgraded corporate website
and a new homeowner resources website
"With the launch of these sites, AAM greatly expanded the amount of useful information we provide our clients and the industry," said Susan Williams AAM's Vice President of Business Development and Marketing. "Our enhanced corporate site offers valuable resources and inspiring content for all our target audiences, including homeowners, Board members, developers and partners. It is built from our mission to 'Create a Better America, One Neighborhood at a Time'."
"In addition, HomeownerResources.com is an exciting new online community that delivers trusted and relevant information and resources for homeowners," continued Jason Tucker, VP of AAM Edge. "We created this site because we believe homeowners deserve the most useful information and services that help them get the most from their communities."
AAM's new corporate website at AssociatedAsset.com
offers information on the following:
- Research commissioned to help homeowner association Boards and homeowners including: 'The 5 Most Significant Challenges Facing American Homeowners' and 'Why Neighborhoods Matter'
- Information for Homeowner Association Board Members and Resources for Running Effective HOAs
- Community Association Management Resources for Developers
- Client Testimonials
- Information about AAM Careers
- Company Background
- And much more
The site also includes resources such as the ability to request a proposal for HOA services, articles, blogs, news and events and more.
AAM's new homeowner resource website at HomeownerResources.com
is a comprehensive collection of information and services for homeowners in one convenient place. The goal of the site is to provide valuable resources to improve the lives of homeowners. Homeowners can interact with their HOA Board, submit online requests and get useful community and service provider information.
Examples of information and resources include:
- AAM Edge Service Provider Deals and Offers That Will Save Homeowners Money And Time
- AAM Online Forms such as Bill Pay, Architectural Submission, Change of Address, CC&R Concerns and Maintenance Requests
- Charitable Partner Opportunities and How to Get Involved with AAM's Charitable Giving
- Community Organizations and Events
- Neighborhood Information and Community Websites
- How to Get Connected and Involved in Your Community
- Neighborhood Heroes News and Stories
- Creating a Better America Grant Information
- Neighborhood Watch Information
- Homeowner Testimonials
- Blogs and Articles
- Homeowner Tips
- And much more
Both the corporate and homeowner resource websites are currently live. AAM also can be followed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. Homeowner Resources can be followed at Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.About AAM
AAM works with many of the largest homebuilding and community development companies in the United States such as Del Webb/Pulte, Shea Homes and Meritage Homes. Founded in 1990, AAM employs over 350 people and manages nearly 400 homeowners associations in the United States. AAM is dedicated to delivering total peace of mind to the boards of directors and homeowners in the communities it manages.
For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.associatedasset.com/
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Susan Williams: