Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 20, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- When your debt becomes insurmountable, bankruptcy can provide immediate relief from debt collectors. While it's never a first choice, filing for Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy can offer some breathing room to help people reorganize their finances and get back on their feet.
Bankruptcy is an all too common occurrence in today's struggling economy. In September, 2012 alone, 2,817 people in Atlanta and Gainesville filed for bankruptcy. The reasons for seeking the guidance of Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers
vary from case to case, but one commonality remains - people are still struggling to find and maintain decent jobs, and their debt is growing as a result.
According to federal unemployment statistics, the national unemployment rate for September, 2012 was 7.8%. That same month, Georgia exceeded the national average with a rate of 9.0% - 428,415 people registered as unemployed in the state.
Georgia has consistently remained above the national unemployment rate for at least the last year. With numerous people unable to find work, it's no wonder that so many local families are contacting bankruptcy attorneys in Atlanta
as they face foreclosures, medical bills, and mounting credit card debt to fill the income gap.
Bankruptcy is a daunting decision to make, but it can sometimes provide the best long-term solution for rebuilding credit and regaining financial solvency. The Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
of Clark & Washington offer free debt consultation and bankruptcy law expertise to help people navigate this difficult financial decision.
For more information on how bankruptcy can help you regain financial traction, visit http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends