Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 19, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Filing for bankruptcy is often a very hard decision to make for most Americans. Aside from the negative effects this financial status can cause, it is also difficult for most people to accept their losses. Most consider the act a state of failure, an admittance of wrongdoing. The Atlanta bankruptcy law
firm of Clark & Washington wishes to tell residents that this could not be any farther from the truth. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is how one reacts to these mistakes that define their character. The firm cites the example of former U.S. President Harry Truman to drive this point home.
Many presidents have filed for bankruptcy, but Truman's story warrants some well-deserved attention. By many accounts, Truman was not a wealthy person. He did not come from a privileged background, as his time in office was the first point in his life where his financial situation was not pressing. In fact, due to his struggles, Congress passed a law that doubled the salary the President would earn thereafter. Truman worked very hard to keep his family out of debt, but when a clothing store he and a partner owned went under due to the harsh conditions of the economy a t the time, he had no choice. The Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington want to remind residents that shortcomings can happen to anyone. President Truman worked really hard to keep his family out of financial dire straits, but he also knew when to accept his circumstances.
Filing for bankruptcy is not the end of the world. Short-term troubles should never dictate one's future outlook. If you are in substantial debt and have exhausted your options, filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta
is a viable option. Clark & Washington offer a free debt consultation service, so residents are encouraged to contact the firm without hesitation.
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends