- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NORCROSS, GA, April 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Prom season is here, and many Atlanta limousine services are already booked up. Metro Limo, whose Atlanta limousines serve all of Metro Atlanta, is offering prom specials this spring. Make your reservations early to get the best choice of price and vehicle.
Metro Limo's prom specials offer a range from a four-passenger towncar at $95.00 per hour to a 14-passenger Excursion for $200.00 per hour. Rates are for a four-hour minimum, but if you book six hours, the seventh is free.
The Advantages of Renting a Limo
- Prom is a very special night, and one that your teens will remember for the rest of their lives, so you want everything to go as smoothly as possible. As a parent, we know that your number one concern is safety. The best way to ensure that is to leave the driving to a professional.
- Any reputable limousine company, like Metro Limo, has a zero alcohol tolerance policy for minors. That means that no alcohol will be served to teens, or allowed in the car. In Atlanta, limo rental services can lose their license if minors riding in their vehicles consume alcoholic beverages.
- Although the price of a limo may seem steep, if a group of friends share the car and the expense, it can be very reasonable.
Tips for Renting a Limo for Prom
Metro Limo has been handling prom season for a while, and has some tips for parents and teens to consider when selecting a limo.
- Before making reservations, find out how many people will be riding in the car. You do not want more car than you need, nor do you want to go scrambling for a larger one at the last minute.
- Reserve the limousine early. Prom season is one of the busiest of the year for the limousine industry, so if you reserve early, you will be more likely to be able to take advantage of special offers.
- When you make a reservation, make sure that you get a confirmation by mail or e-mail that lists the total cost.
- Determine with your teens and the other parents what activities are planned before and after prom to make sure that everyone is on the same page, and that they have the money they will need for the evening. Be certain that everyone knows how long the limo rental is for. If a group is going together, make sure that all of the parents are on board with the price and plans for the evening, as well as who is actually paying.
- Provide the chauffeur with a written itinerary of all pick-up and drop-off locations. Plan to have everyone picked up at one place. This saves time and money, and means more time in the limo to have fun. The same is true with drop-off.
For more information on Metro Limo's Atlanta prom limousine services, visit http://metroatlantalimorental.com/specials/ or call 770-790-5295.
About Metro Limo:
Metro Atlanta Limo's goal is to ensure that each and every ride is comfortable, convenient and luxurious. Services include (but are not limited to): airport transfers, executive and group transportation, conventions, corporate events, weddings, special events, a night on the town, and prom limousine services.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #