TRC Staffing Services
NORCROSS, GA, December 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The holiday season seems shorter and shorter every year, and with the new year rapidly approaching, many seasonal employees are having to face the end of their seasonal employment. Atlanta staffing agency
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., wishes to encourage seasonal employees to begin their job search now, before the season ends.
Although some seasonal workers do end up staying on after the holidays have ended, most have their employment end as the year draws to an end. TRC Staffing Services, Inc., recommends that seasonal employees seek other employment opportunities before the end of the season to decrease the likelihood of a gap in employment.
As TRC Staffing Services, Inc., has a wide variety of available positions throughout the year, the company recommends that seasonal employees begin their job search on its job board www.trcstaffing.com
"Nobody wants to be unemployed after the holidays are over, but many seasonal employees find themselves in that exact boat," explains Afton Lucente, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at TRC Staffing Services, Inc., a staffing agency in Atlanta
. "By beginning their new job search before their seasonal job ends, candidates are more likely to be able to have a constant stream of employment instead of finding themselves without work in January."
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., can help you to find a position that is suited to your unique skills and experience. With over 32 years in the full service staffing industry, the experts at TRC Staffing Services, Inc., have the wealth of experience to expertly match you to a position that suits your needs.
To learn more about TRC Staffing Services, Inc., and its Atlanta employment agencies
, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, TRC is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, President and CEO Brian Robinson remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing, and management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Hospital Linen Service Angelica Corporation Encourages Keeping the Flu at Bay in Your Hospital