TRC Staffing Services
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- College is full of major decisions that may have significant impact on your life after school, but how important is the decision about your major? While many students are struggling to find sustainable employment after graduation, increasing emphasis has been placed on selecting the "right" major, or one that holds the highest earning potential.
This pressure to earn a degree that will produce the best job opportunities has many students avoiding what they are naturally inclined to do, and instead, opting for a more practical major. Atlanta staffing agency
, TRC Staffing Service, Inc., tells recent graduates not to worry that their major will prevent them from finding suitable employment.
A study conducted by the University of Texas has concluded that perceptions of varying economic success among graduates of different majors have been exaggerated. Their research suggested that each student's success was based more heavily on their individual ability and effort rather than undergraduate major, and their earnings did not vary significantly across fields of study. Another study by Payscale, Inc. confirmed this observation, with the report that history majors who pursued careers in business collected earnings on par with business majors themselves.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., questions whether the major is as important as having the degree itself, along with a solid work ethic. "In our business, we typically see that aptitude and diligence ultimately determine employability," says Tom Bodeep, Senior Vice President of TRC Staffing Services, Inc. "Our staffing agencies
around the Southeast have found that employers are looking for talented individuals, and not just particular college majors."
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. has an impressive record of its own. They are committed to matching talented individuals with high-quality employment opportunities. Their staffing professionals actually offer a guarantee on each candidate who they place within a company.
In addition to traditional staffing, TRC's Professional Solutions division provides services for a variety of employment fields, including IT staffing
, finance staffing
and engineering staffing
For more information on how their Atlanta staffing agency matches candidates with the right employment opportunities, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Staffing Services, Inc.:
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing solutions provider with more than 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, they are one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, Brian Robinson (President and CEO of TRC Staffing Services, Inc.) remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC Staffing Services, Inc. has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional, professional and technical staffing services, as well as management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Florida Shredding Leader, A Shred Ahead, Acquires Edge Tech Document Shredding
- School Furniture Supplier, Classroom Essentials, Thanks Teachers for Another Great School Year
- Advantage Church Chairs Discusses Making the Transition from Pews to Church Chairs
- Church Chairs Supplier, Advantage Church Chairs, Offers Wedding Furniture for Summer
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Offers Termite Control for All of North Georgia
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Can Get You Ready for Termite Season
- Better Communicate with Facilitator Training Experts', Leadership Strategies, DISC Methodology
- Certified Master Facilitator Database Company, FindaFacilitator.com, Offers Quality Guarantee
- Atlanta Real Estate Experts, Sotheby's, Discuss How Spring Season is Heating Up in Atlanta
- A Shred Ahead Notes the Importance of a Tampa Shredding Service for Law Firms