RANDWICK, AUSTRALIA, May 10, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Commercial asbestos contains carcinogenic elements that can get released into the atmosphere during handling of asbestos especially during installation and removal. For this reason, asbestos removal in Australia is governed by stringent legislation aimed at safeguarding human life.
Owners of buildings over 10 years old are legally required to maintain an Asbestos Register and Asbestos Management Plan (AMP). So if you are planning to acquire a commercial or residential unit that is over 10 years old, it would be a good idea to acquire the services of Hygienist to conduct an asbestos audit.
JMB Environment Consulting provides consultancy services in the areas of:
- Asbestos registers and Asbestos management plan
- Asbestos air monitoring
- Hazardous materials registers to include lead, Synthetic Mineral Fibre (SMF) and Poly Chlorinated byphenols (PCBs)
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- NABERS Indoor Environment Assessments
- Water and Legionella risk management plans
- Airborne particulate monitoring (Diesel particulate, dust, PM10 etc)
- Airborne lead monitoring
- Volatile organic compounds
- Isocyanates and other gases and atmospheric contaminants.
- Noise in the workplace assessments
- Hand-arm vibration and
- Other hygiene services such as ionising and non-ionising radiation and lighting etc.
With over 13 years experience across sectors in providing indoor environmental consultancy and occupational hygiene in UK, Europe and Australia, JMB Environment Consulting can provide an experienced hygienist and licensed asbestos assessor to help you meet your legislative requirements, and minimise risk at work or at home.
For a free no obligations quotation call 0429 483 838. Alternatively you can email them at email@example.com
A multidisciplinary indoor environmental consultancy, providing reliable and cost effective risk management services that are driven by customer focus. Our comprehensive services are tailored to the clients needs, and no project is too large or too small.
# # #Read more Press Releases from James Breslin: