Clark & Washington Atlanta
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- With a new year, everyone is looking for a fresh start, whether it's for their health, their personal lives, or their finances. Unfortunately, there are many people whose financial difficulties are so overwhelming that they see little hope for a brighter future with the turn of the year. Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington know that when times are darkest financially, bankruptcy can offer hope.
Filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta can help stop creditors from calling and keep the bank from foreclosing on your home. It can help to either eliminate debt or allow the debtor to pay their debt back through a more manageable monthly sum. If you qualify, filing for bankruptcy can offer you the fresh start you need for a sound financial future.
With over 30 years handling Atlanta bankruptcy
cases, Clark & Washington's attorneys have the experience and compassion to help you and your family start anew. Clark & Washington understands that the first step is often the most difficult with filing for bankruptcy, which is why the firm tries to make things easier for you by offering a free bankruptcy consultation to any Atlanta resident who is considering filing.
During your free consultation, an Atlanta bankruptcy lawyer
will meet with you to discuss your situation. They will listen carefully to the details of your case and offer you an honest opinion of how you should handle your financial difficulties. Often, bankruptcy is the best option, but if it is not, your Clark & Washington attorney will tell you and help you to find the right resources to get back on your feet.
If you need a fresh start for your finances, Clark & Washington's expert Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers can help. Visit any of their 12 metro Atlanta locations or http://www.cw13.com
for your free bankruptcy consultation.
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring