WAYNE, NJ, April 28, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- On April 14, 2017, the owners of Passaic Rubber Company
(celebrating 98 year of family owned and operated manufacturing), acquired the assets of Belting Industries Co.
We are very excited about what this means for our products, as well as our customers and vendors. You should be seeing some positive changes in the business over the next few months. The existing sales team, management team, and work force at Belting Industries will remain in their current roles, so there will be no compromise in service, or the quality you have come to expect over the years.
The first immediate changes to Belting Industries are as follows:
- Investment of more resources to develop new, and updated products currently manufactured
- The name of the owners and physical business address will change
- "Belting Industries Co" will now be officially named "Belting Industries Group"
- A new, state of the art manufacturing facility will be located in a neighboring town to the old facility (address to soon follow)
- Logo modification along with a launch of an updated, interactive website with more online resources for our customers
- New Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages to keep customers and vendors alike, in the know of our achieved milestones
Quality measures and standards will be a major focal point along with enhancements to our existing ERP system.
We look forward to making positive changes within the next several months and years to improve the level of customer service and support, as well as establish bonds with a reliable vendor network. These are exciting times for us, and we are anxious to share these improvements with our network as they develop.
Thank you so much for your confidence and continued support.
The Belting Industries Group
All rights reserved. Publication is protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced in any part without permission by Passaic Rubber Co.