KRAKOW, POLAND, April 21, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- BlackWhiteSourcing, which operates a web marketing solutions business, has launched the mobile
version of twenn - Tweeted News Network
for iOS. twenn mobile gives users convenient access to the latest news headlines around the world, which have been published via twitter from various, valid and different sized sources (bloggers, as well as news agencies, journalists, newspapers, magazines etc.).
twenn consists of two major categories and covers:
1. International topics
- English Speaking News (by Subject)
- Business: Breaking News, Technology, Economy, Logistics, Banking, Mining/Energy, Defense, Business Travel
- General: Lifestyle, Fashion, Health, Travel, Culture, Music, Science, Environment, Green Tech
- Sports: Sports (general), Football, F1
2. Regional News
- Local Regional sources (by Country/Region)
- Africa: Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa
- Asia - Pacific: Antarctica, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea
- Europe: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico
- Middle East: Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
- North America: Canada, United States
Users can share twenns (tweeted news) via a variety of Social Networks with a single touch. They can also save twenns so they can access them later at any time. New lists with twenns are added automatically, so there is no need to update the app to access the newly added content such as new lists of topics and countries.
"We designed this light app to deliver news headlines access at a glance and enable users to stay up to date while they are on the go," said Vasilis Devolis, founder of BlackWhiteSourcing. Users can scan the latest headlines, spot their subjects of interest and choose from a variety of topics and sources before they navigate to full articles; in this way twenn boosts news readership pluralism.
"Furthermore, our app respects news authors' revenue systems, by driving our users to author's web page(s) and converting them from visitors to readers", Vasilis added. "In that way the publisher leverages the advantage of getting more traffic to his/her website whilst distributing both content and advertisements."
In the area of privacy, twenn mobile makes one step forward and provides this service without requiring users to register.
The Free app is available through the iTunes App Store
worldwide and is compatible with iPhone/iPod devices using Apple operating system 4.3.3 or later, and is optimized for iOS 5.0. The app is a product of BlackWhiteSourcing. Additional information can be found at mobile.twenn.net
App's page on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id510461077?mt=8
twenn - Tweeted News Network
SOURCES: BlackWhiteSourcing & twenn - Tweeted News Network
BlackWhiteSourcing was founded in 2011 by Vasilis Devolis and is a web marketing solutions company.
twenn & twennet are not associated with Twitter.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter Inc.
Apple, iOS, iPhone, iPod & iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.