CAMBRIDGE, MA, October 24, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Boston BioLife is offering their standard course, that features a curriculum where world-renowned faculty present on the foundation and science behind regenerative medicine, combined with a plethora of applications, research, studies and outcomes. In addition, Boston BioLife offers an advanced training. Both standard and advanced "tracks" will be offered, November 18th and 19th. Both of the educational tracks allow participants to experience a comprehensive and intensive learning opportunity focusing on regenerative medicine techniques and their clinical applications in pain management and musculoskeletal medicine based on their experience level. The advanced course option is structured for small group intensive training for healthcare professionals that have some background/experience with regenerative medicine. The advanced course is ideal for the attendee that would like to expand their knowledge base, gain more intensive hands-on training in particular areas by having dedicated one-to-one time with the faculty in a smaller setting.
Boston BioLife is pleased to offer a NEW dedicated hands-on ultrasound training session
that will take place on Friday, November 17th from 12:00PM to 6:00PM (open house style - arrive and depart at your convenience). This course is an addition (optional) to Boston BioLife's Saturday/Sunday regularly planned courses. The dedicated training will cover hands-on image guidance using ultrasound with upper and lower extremities, needle placement techniques, structural and anatomical identification, and fundamentals of ultrasonography. Ask the experts about any additional questions that you may have.
The Saturday/Sunday weekend course will take place from 8:00- 6:00 PM on the 18th and 8:00- 4:00 PM on the 19th. Each day will include complimentary breakfast, lunch, and breaks. Boston BioLife training events are ACCME accredited course that covers topics including, but not limited to:
General Assembly Topics (complete with time for Q & A):
- The history, physics, and theory of regenerative medicine
- Basic science of regenerative medicine
- A controlled evaluation of the ability of non-autologous fibrin to mechanically repair intervertebral discs
- Fundamentals of implementing regenerative medicine in your practice
- The continuum of lumbar disc disease-When to choose surgery and when to choose regenerative medicine
- Atraumatic adipose harvesting & processing
- PRP & BMA as it applies in regenerative medicine
- Biochemistry of the Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (A2M)
- Processing of perinatal biologics and their applications
- Clinical decision making: PRP vs BMA vs Allograft vs Prolotherapy
- Overview Briefing for the Regenerative Medicine Industry
Hands-on Stations (complete with time for Q & A):
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Overview, "How To(s)", Applications, & Hands-on Cadaveric Joint Injections using Ultrasound
- Lipo Aspiration & Cell Counting - Various Techniques/Applications - Cadaveric
- Fluoroscopic Interventional Biologics - Ask the Experts - Cadaveric
- Bone Marrow Aspiration Techniques Using Ultrasonography - Cadaveric
- MSK Joint Imaging & Anatomy Using Ultrasonography - Live Patient
- Fibrin and its applications
For more information about the courses, see the agendas here and select desired courses
Boston BioLife programs are an accredited, and highly interactive opportunity to receive training and education from world-renowned physicians, researchers, scientists, and professors. This is accomplished by the Boston BioLife methodology of training with both didactic and hands-on learning. Participants also gain first-hand experience with market leaders in the latest technologies. This program provides the healthcare professional with a newfound set of resources, the latest in the biologic science field and equips the attendee with hands-on training experience.
Invited Faculty (listed alphabetically):
- Scott Brandt, M.D. (Principal, Thrive MD)
- George C. Chang Chien, D.O. (Director of Pain Management, Ventura County Medical Center)
- Stephen Cohen, M.D., (Plastic Surgeon, Faces +)
- Diego Correa, M.D., M.Sc., Ph.D. (Senior Research Scientist, University of Miami)
- Sean O'Connell, Ph.D., (Clinical Consultant, Medical Specialist)
- John Ferrell, III, M.D. (Director of Sports Medicine, Regenerative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Team Physician, Washington Sport)
- Solomon Kamson, M.D., Ph.D. (President & Founder, Spine Institute Northwest)
- Todd Malan, M.D. (Medical Director, Innovative Cosmetic Surgery Center and Roxbury Regenerative)
- Michael Meng, D.C. (Principal, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Instruction)
- Peter A. Norowski, Jr., Ph.D. (Senior Research Scientist)
- Sean O'Connell, Ph.D., (Clinical Consultant, Medical Specialist)
- Rowan Paul, M.D. (Primary Care Sports Medicine, California Pacific Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Clinical Assistant Professor, Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine, Team Physician, SF Ballet /Oakland A's)
- Kevin Pauza, M.D. (Founding Partner, Course Chairman, Texas Spine and Joint Hospital)
- Matthew Pouliot, D.O., (Front Range Pain Medicine)
- Gaetano Scuderi, M.D. (Orthopedic Spine Surgeon and Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Stanford University)
- Dmitry Shvartsman, Ph.D. (Senior Researcher, Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Harvard University)
- Douglas Spiel, M.D. (Interventional Pain Specialist and Board-Certified Radiologist, Spiel MD)
, ask questions, and for additional information: agendas, fees, future locations, and invited faculty, visit BioLife's courses
and/or contact them directly
, (978) 569-8080.
About Boston BioLife
: Boston BioLife is an organization that provides cutting edge accredited workshops that specialize in educational programs in the life sciences technologies for healthcare professionals and scientists interested in learning regenerative medicine.
Their mission is to offer a "boutique style" forum, in which they facilitate the understanding of emerging life sciences technologies by scientists and healthcare providers in a position to make an impact in lives. Boston BioLife is proud to introduce companies, technologies, and innovations that may not otherwise be recognized, as well as provide scientific studies, and background information that ensures validation.
The November 2017, event will be held at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
: Located on scenic Mission Bay, and is situated on an 18-acre park with lush gardens and rolling lawns, just steps from the beach. Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa is an ideal destination for families and exploration: Rent a bike to ride along our 28-mile boardwalk, go sailing around the bay or discover our 7,500-sq. ft. Mantra 'The Art of Spa'.
The world-famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, Petco Park, Historic Old Town San Diego, the Fashion Valley Mall, Del Mar Race Track and the city's best beaches are a short drive or bike ride from the hotel. San Diego International Airport is only 6 miles away.
Boston BioLife workshops are highly interactive accredited hands-on training and education forums covering the latest scientific findings and medical applications in regenerative medicine. These courses are taught by leading industry scientists, healthcare providers, and technology providers in a variety of techniques and medical fields.