SARASOTA, FL, December 24, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Jeff will report to the President and CEO, William J. Tidwell and will assume responsibility for all manufacturing operations. He has an extensive background with both Mid Continent and American Woodmark and excels in both the human and manufacturing sides of operations.
"The leadership team at BJ Tidwell selected Jeff due to his experience in multiple aspects of cabinet manufacturing making him the perfect choice to lead our continued growth", said Derek Douglas, the Chief Operating Officer of Miami Nations Enterprises, the holding company partnered with BJ Tidwell.
As COO, Jeff will be responsible for overseeing all operations, manufacturing strategies and continuous improvement efforts encompassing all of BJ Tidwell's manufacturing locations. Jeff will lead the efforts for value creation and manufacturing excellence in support the company's double digit growth rate.
Jeff said, "I am looking forward to the company's continued growth. We make a beautiful cabinet and we are strategically positioned in the marketplace. This next phase is going to be very exciting."
About BJ Tidwell
BJ Tidwell's early passion for woodworking set him on a path that culminated in his name becoming a staple of the cabinet industry. Leveraging the formidable experience he and his team had accumulated, Tidwell harnessed his natural ingenuity and eye for process optimization to pioneer a production strategy that delivered high-quality craftsmanship, at a large scale, while improving the efficiency of his team. Recently acquired and partnering with Miami Nation Enterprises, BJ Tidwell Cabinetry has released the Monarch Collection, a stunning new line of cabinets that builds upon the Tidwell legacy of superior quality.
About Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.
Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. is the premier executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management professionals within the building materials and kitchen/bath industries. Established in 1980, Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. is located in Sarasota, FL. For additional information contact Michael Roach, Executive Recruiter, Brooke Chase Associates at 941-914-9332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #Read more Press Releases from Joseph McElmeel:
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits Patrick Jarvis as VP Sales and Marketing for Hydro Systems
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits William Dahlin as Director of Wholesale Sales for Eemax
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits Cynthia Hall as Chief Executive Officer for Forte Buying Group
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits John Karas as Director of International Sales for Eemax
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits Jeff Norman as Dealer Sales Manager for Canyon Creek Cabinets
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits William Hanashiro as Project Engineer for Kentucky Trailer
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits Anthony Passe as Territory Sales Rep for Rinnai
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Ranked Among America's Best Recruiting Firms 2017
- Joseph McElmeel Attends 2017 KCMA 62nd Annual Convention and Leadership Conference in Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. Recruits Christopher Graff as VP Marketing and Sales for JSI Cabinetry