NANAIMO, BC, October 19, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Browse Lab Inc., specializing in the development of web-based enterprise help authoring and facilities management solutions, announces a major upgrade to HelpConsole. The newest release of HelpConsole includes features and enhancements to make it easier than ever to manage and publish your content to multiple outputs from a single source.
"HelpConsole 7 is designed to save authors time developing a comprehensive help system or knowledgebase. Providing the unique ability to publish dynamic help systems that can be run directly on a company's web server, HelpConsole allows authors the ability to quickly add content from anywhere, on any device using a standard web-browser.
We've taken the time to redesign HelpConsole from the ground up, incorporating suggestions from customers and extensive research, to make this the best version to date," says James Dean, President of Browse Lab Inc. "We're confident that HelpConsole 7 provides our customers with the best help authoring tool available on the market today."
"We want our customers to take control to meet mobile demands and changing needs of user interactions with help systems," says Aaron Morin, Director of Support Services. "We continue to listen to feedback from customers and encourage communication to continually improve our products."
New and Improved in HelpConsole 7:
• Fully responsive and completely optimized for mobile users
• Bootstrap 3 Support
• Improved support for HTML5 and CSS3
• Dramatically improved menu based editor
• Edit the system logo, title, and more inline quickly
• Faster Page Loading Via AJAX Instead of iFrames
• Improved search suggestions and filtering
• Much faster searching of help system content
• Dramatically improved, fast and reliable PDF Publishing
• Formatted HTML and CSS Editors
• Improved multi-media embedding, audio, video and YouTube
• Improved, searchable user and security group management
About Browse Lab Inc.
Browse Lab Inc. (formerly known as Extreme Ease Software Inc.) is a privately-held corporation based in Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada, specializing in the development of web-based enterprise help authoring and facilities management solutions. Its flagship product, HelpConsole was first released in 2005 and after seven major versions, has become a global leader in enterprise help authoring, content management, and knowledge management. HelpConsole is used in over 40 countries, by thousands of organizations. To learn more about our solutions, visit: http://www.BrowseLab.com.
# # #