TRC Staffing Services
NORCROSS, GA, March 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Each year, thousands of recent college graduates enter the workforce. According to Forbes, with unemployment at 8.2 percent and underemployment near 18 percent, more graduates are putting off searching for employment to pursue advanced degrees. Atlanta staffing agency
, TRC Staffing Service, Inc., explores the pros and cons of this growing trend.
If you do decide to temporarily postpone the employment search in a weak job market, certain advanced degrees provide better opportunities than others. Graduate programs in the health and medical field are at the top of the list. Of these top choices, the programs that offer the most potential for job security and higher income are physician assistant studies, computer sciences and electrical engineering. The graduate programs that have displayed far less favorable marketability after graduation are library and information sciences, English and music.
"Though the job market has taken a heavy hit in recent years, we're poised for an upturn," says Tom Bodeep, Senior Vice President of TRC Staffing Services, Inc. "Our staffing agency
has also found that recent graduates who postpone the job search to pursue advanced degrees do not necessarily fare better than their working counterparts."
Individual work ethic, motivation and talent are the biggest indicators of job success overall. Those who do decide to go to graduate school should carefully consider their field of study and realize that they are potentially missing out on valuable job experience. Employers are always looking for fresh talent and may be willing to help a great candidate attain an advanced degree if it would be useful for that particular job.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., has an impressive history of matching talented individuals with great employment opportunities. If a client is in any way dissatisfied with a candidate, they are not required to pay for staffing services.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. provides the best and most reliable candidates in industries ranging from accounting to engineering positions.
For more information on how their Atlanta staffing agency
selects the right candidates for each job opportunity, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Staffing Services, Inc.:
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing solutions provider with more than 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, they are one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, Brian Robinson (President and CEO of TRC Staffing Services, Inc.) remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC Staffing Services, Inc. has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional, professional and technical staffing services, as well as management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring