- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ALBANY, AUSTRALIA, June 09, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- For the first time ever, Pam Brossman, Ari Galper, Sandy Forster, Rod Moore, Dr Daisy Sutherland, Sue Papadoulis, Janet Beckers, Paul Evans, Terri Cook, Ellen Britt, Melissa McCreery and Fay McLean will come together to share their strategies, mindset and success tips in a high-energy discussion free to listeners at http://www.passionprofitandplay.com.
"I am extremely passionate about teaching entrepreneurs how to build a sustainable business that truly reflects their unique brilliance and provides them with fun, fulfillment and financial abundance. With so much uncertainty in various areas of one's life, knowing you can count on a consistent revenue stream from a viable online business brings a high level of peace of mind. Building a sustainable business is within virtually anyone's grasp when they know what to do and how to do it," says Business Design Expert Fay McLean.
These experts will share their advice on topics such as:
- How to build a successful, high income small or solo business and still have a life
- Low cost, high impact traffic generation strategies that work to grow your list rapidly
- 5 Different ways to use video immediately and start seeing results in your business for little or no cost
How to use blogging and social networking to get more leads, fans, followers and sales
- How to dramatically increase sales through Joint Ventures and Continuity programs
- Plus - they'll be sharing their money and marketing insights and and giving you an honest glimpse into the struggles and triumphs they experienced on their journey to successful Entrepreneur
- and how you can get access to this information from these amazing entrepreneurs on a lasting basis.
The Aussie Business Coach supports solo professionals in the service industry who want to create a client attraction plan to increase sales and skyrocket profits.
Those interested in participating may receive further details and register at http://www.passionprofitandplay.com This is a complimentary tele-conference and attendance is limited. Ongoing access to this conference will be available to those who register.
For more details about the upcoming Passion, Profit and Play Superseries go to http://www.passionprofitandplay.com or contact Fay McLean at +61 898 448108 or email@example.com.
# # #