DENVER, CO, April 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- In articles recently published in WorldNetDaily and Canada Free Press, Erik Rush cited that American gun makers are in an even better position to determine the motives of the Obama administration than the millions of Americans who have come to believe they are in peril from the government. "This is why dozens of them have stated that they will no longer do business with the federal government, states, or localities that pass legislation further infringing on Americans' rights under the Second Amendment," the columnist says.
"Over the past year," Rush states, "the Department of Homeland Security [DHS] has ordered an estimated 1.5 billion rounds of military-grade hollow point ammunition (the kind that the United Nations declared as illegal), thousands of AR-15 rifles, and 2,700 armored vehicles, all for use within our borders. Last week, Congressman Leonard Lance (R-NJ) suggested that DHS should be compelled to explain exactly what they were preparing for."
Rush, a New York-born black political columnist and author, has been in the vanguard of voices calling for a return to the qualification of the Second Amendment for government as it states clearly, "Shall not be infringed." He goes on to state that "Common sense sees that statement and proscription on government power as being inviolate and not to be tampered with by local, State or Federal government regulation or fiat."
Rush and an increasing number of his colleagues believe that the government is working toward wholesale gun confiscation as a precursor to the crisis that will eventually come about, likely as a result of economic policies. "The gun makers aren't too keen on helping the government kill off their clientele," Rush says. "So, at risk to themselves as an industry, American firearms manufacturers have opted to stand in between this administration and us."
Archives of Mr. Rush's work are available at www.erikrush.com
. For more information or to schedule an interview, contact email@example.com