CHICAGO, IL, June 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Concurrency consultant and Microsoft MVP Annur Sumar is presenting in three separate sessions at Microsoft's 2013 TechEd North America conference, taking place next week in New Orleans. Sumar will share lessons learned from the field, including Concurrency's enterprise-scale implementations of Microsoft System Center and Windows Azure solutions.
Sumar is a three-time Microsoft Most Valuable Professional. In 2013 he received the "Cluster MVP" Award, which is presented by Microsoft in recognition of deep expertise and knowledge-sharing. Sumar's presentations at this year's TechEd conference include:
- Automate Private Cloud Protection and Recovery with Microsoft System Center 2012 - Data Protection Manager
- The session will feature a complete scenario of protection and recovery using Data Protection Manager, beginning with a request from System Center Service Manager to recover a VM, coordinated by System Center Orchestrator and executed by Data Protection Manager. The presentation, from Sumar and two other industry experts, will also cover how the Data Protection Manager Central Console with Operations Manager triggers a protection task for a newly created VM. June 3, 2013 from 1:15PM to 2:30PM.
- Best Practices in Virtualizing and Managing Microsoft SQL Server with Microsoft System Center and Windows Server
- In this presentation, Sumar and an industry colleague will share how to maximize the capabilities of System Center 2012 to monitor and manage SQL Server running in a virtual environment. The demonstration will cover best practices and lessons learned from real customer deployments. June 4, 2013 from 10:15AM to 11:30AM.
- Key Ingredients for Building Hybrid (Cross-Premises) Cloud Applications
- Sumar is the sole presenter for this session, which will delve into strategic and technical factors relating to hybrid-cloud deployments, including how to analyze which applications or services can be moved externally and which services are required to remain internal. Sumar will demonstrate a "Hybrid Cloud Application" scenario where Windows Azure IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) are used along with on-premises resources. The primary technologies to be featured are Windows Azure (IaaS and PaaS) along with Microsoft System Center 2012 - Virtual Machine Manager and System Center 2012 - App Controller. June 4, 2013 from 5:00PM to 6:15PM.
Concurrency is the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year
and one of the few Microsoft Partners that architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center
, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, on-premise or in the cloud.About Concurrency
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc.
provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency
(866) 930-8356Email Us Here