BROOKFIELD, WI, April 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year
, is holding a series of educational events to share with information technology managers and marketing professionals the power of deploying Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Dynamics CRM in combination, to make full use of their power to revolutionize internal and external communications. Attendees are invited to register for the events to be held April 4-5 in Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago.
Visit the event registration page
for additional details on the individual sessions:
- Milwaukee, WI | Microsoft Office | Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, April 5, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, April 5, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Concurrency consultants will share lessons from the field on leveraging Dynamics CRM to reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes around sales, marketing, and customer service. Concurrency will also share practical suggestions about Lync deployments, including extending secure unified communications over the Internet to include customers, suppliers, and partners. Concurrency's consulting team includes one of North America's few Microsoft Certified Masters in Lync technologies.
In addition, Concurrency consultants will share how to extend the power of Dynamics CRM and Lync through comprehensive, vendor-driven solutions including:
- Clarity Connect: A robust contact center solution built exclusively for Microsoft Lync. The solution seamlessly integrates with existing infrastructure.
- Modality Systems: CRM Enhance delivers a dependable, cost-efficient solution to accomplish more in less time and to easily connect with customers and the information that matters most.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency
, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync
, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud. Concurrency's cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency:
Click to Retweet
this release: @ConcurrencyInc Events On Bringing Together Microsoft Lync & Dynamics CRM.
262.364.5800Email Us Here