- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MILWAUKEE, WI, May 07, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Concurrency, Inc. infrastructure architects will present this week in a series of educational seminars focused on "Microsoft Enterprise Mobility." Attendees will learn practical approaches to addressing mobility requirements including device management, identity/access management, and information protection. The seminars will also focus on how to determine which cloud-based services are best for an organization's specific needs.
The three educational sessions will convene at the following locations:
- Chicago, IL - Microsoft Office; Thursday, May 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Downers Grove, IL - Microsoft Office; Thursday, May 8 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Milwaukee, WI - Potawatomi Casino; Friday, May 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
There is no cost to attend. Those interested in attending are invited to visit Concurrency's events page for additional information: http://www.concurrency.com/events/
Specific topics will include:
Identity and access management
- See a full tutorial in Microsoft's powerful identity & access management framework
- Cloud-based self-service password reset for your employees
- Group Management, including user self-service management
- Machine learning-driven security reports for threat management
Mobile device management
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices.
- Manage device types, from Windows Phone 8 to Apple iOS and Google Android.
- Configure and deploy policies, and inventory hardware/software
- Information protection from the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on-premises infrastructure
- Integration into your native applications with an easy-to-use SDK
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. architects and integrates across all Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency specializes in helping clients with their transition to the cloud, specifically Office 365 and Azure.
As a consulting organization, Concurrency helps clients realize more value from their technology investments and increase business productivity by delivering creative solutions that consider people, process, and technology needs. Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year.
# # #