CHICAGO, IL, July 31, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- You haven't lived until you've had a Da Lobsta lobster roll, and getting one is about to become easy. Da Lobsta launches its Da Lobsta Food Truck on Thursday, July 31, just in time for those hungering to celebrate National Sandwich Month (August) with the most delicious Chicago area lobster rolls. Keep your eyes open for spotting it around Lollapalooza, too.
Locate the Da Lobsta Food Truck by following its whereabouts on Twitter and Instagram using hashtag #FindDaLobsta and like its Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FindDaLobsta
to get regular updates.
Be in store for the best and only Chicago-area lobster truck on wheels. Living up to owner J Wolf's motto, Da Lobsta is figuratively and literally "On a Roll." The opening menu features:
Traditional Roll - New England style bun that is buttered and toasted with a strip of tarragon mayo, chilled knuckle and claw lobster meat and warm garlic butter drizzled on top. Or choose crab or shrimp if you prefer.
- Lobster Roll $12.95
- Crab Roll $11.95
- Shrimp Roll $10.95
- Surf & Turf Roll - same as the traditional with an added piece of apple smoked and maple glazed bacon on top
- Skinny Roll - whole wheat pita, low fat mayo, garlic oil and fresh tomatoes with a vegetable medley and light vinaigrette dressing.
- Da Gold Coast Roll - lobster, blue crab and shrimp with truffle mayo - $28
- Lobster Grilled Cheese - Texas toast with Havarti cheese and lobster meat with a side of tarragon mayo for dipping. $12.95
- Lobster B.L.T. - Texas toast with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and lobster meat. $14.95
- Lobster & Kale Salad - Lobster, kale, roasted corn and peppers, Feta cheese and a zesty vinaigrette. $12.95
- New England Clam Chowder - $6 small; $8 large
- Soup Da Jour - $6 small; $8 large
- Coleslaw $1
- Spicy Butter Pickles $1
- Cape Cod Chips $1.50
- Soda $1.25
- Bottled Water $1.50
- Sprecher Root Beer & Cream Soda $3
You can also find Da Lobsta at its two Chicago store locations, 12 E. Cedar in the Gold Coast and 131 N. Clinton at the Chicago French Market. For a sneak peek of the Da Lobsta Food Truck, visit its YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSxbPq_MiZc