TACOMA, WA, July 24, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Empowered To Empower You Organization will hold its first Annual Businesses Paying it Forward Conference at The LaQuinta, Inn & Suites Tacoma, WA on August 16, 2014 starting at 10am.
The conference has three objectives: (1) to elevate veterans in combat to an advanced level of leadership to inspire change; (2) to disseminate and impart knowledge that will enhance their lives; and (3) to raise awareness on the importance of connecting men and women in combat in our communities, societies, and around the world.
The Conference speaker line is filled with sought after speakers, industry leaders who will share with our attendees and recognizing our veterans. Our speaker lineup includes:
• Jazz Dozier - Founder, Speaker and Event Host
• Kevin Zimmerman - Advisor and Key Note Speaker who speaks on issues related to veterans
• Frenetta Tate - President of EmpowerMe365 which provides programs for Action-Oriented Entrepreneurs
• Monique Trudnowski - Local restaurant owner and Candidate for State Representative in the 28th district
• SSgt, Victor Martinez - Retired veteran that has transitioned from military service to the private sector
• Audrey Godwin - Fearless Financial Mastery Expert
• Janis Clark - Founder and Visionary of Safe Homes, a 501(c)(3)
• Albert Mensah - The Change Maker - Motivational Speaker
• Amy Tiemeyer - Military Liaison, advocate and volunteer behind the scenes in our community. A Child and Spouse of a Veteran
Empowered to Empowered You (E2EU) is a non-profit organization that serves as a catalyst to empower, educate, elevate and transform lives within our communities. The purpose is to create global awareness in hope to influence others to "Pay it Forward" and Make a Difference.
For more information about the event and the organization: empowered2empoweru.org or to register for the event: empowered2empoweru.eventbrite.com
Businesses Paying It Forward (BPIF) is an initiative, founded by Jazz Dozier, created to improve communities, businesses, schools by forming collaborations with like-minded companies, entrepreneurs and individuals who have a desire to "pay it forward" and give back by making a profound difference in the community through raising awareness, empowerment, and resiliency among the business industries and those serving others.
# # #