Environmental Hygienist and Mold Expert Phillip FrTesting a surface for mold or bacteria infestationOzone gas kills airborne mold spores and mold VOCsA mold fogging machine can kill mold.
PHOENIX, AZ, February 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Environmental and industrial hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry now offer testing for volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in conjunction with their mold inspection services for homes and commercial buildings in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tucson, and statewide Arizona.
Growing toxic molds such as the dangerous Stachybotrys, Aspergillus, and Penicillium mold species emit poisonous VOCs into the breathing air of mold-infested buildings.
The Frys, who are also Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals, use both their own extensive nationwide environmental inspection experience and high-tech mold inspection and testing techniques to find VOCs, mold, water leaks, and other environmental problems that may be hidden inside walls, ceilings, attics, crawl spaces, basements, laundry rooms, garages, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts.
Mold growth is also often hidden inside, beneath, or behind bathroom vanity cabinets, kitchen cabinets, furniture, curtains, wallpaper, carpeting and padding, appliances, and sink drains.
Arizona mold growth is usually the result of air conditioning and swamp cooler mold growth, clogged air conditioning condensation drain lines, roof leaks, plumbing leaks, broken water pipes embedded in the concrete floor, and high humidity in excess of 70%.
In mountainous areas of Arizona, mold growth can also result from frozen and broken water pipes and roof ice dams that cause water to back up beneath roof shingles.
VOCs and mold infestations can cause over 100 major illnesses and health problems including cancer, brain damage, respiratory problems, skin problems, chronic fatigue, and chronic headaches. Phillip Fry is author of the ebook Mold Health Guide, available at Mold Mart www.moldmart.net
The Frys offer the free Mold Advice Hotline 1-480-310-7970. You can also email your mold questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Free mold advice is also available at www.moldinspector.com
For more information on the Frys' environmental and industrial hygienist services, please phone 480-217-7173 and visit the website www.moldexpertconsultants.com
Environmental Hygienists provide mold inspection, mold & VOC testing, removal and remediation services and products for homes and commercial and public buildings in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tucson, statewide Arizona, and nationwide.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors