BURNABY, BC, August 06, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- With more than 91 tyre manufacturing facilities, 15 research and development centers and 12 leadingtyre manufacturers currently operational in Europe, the region continues to be the epicenter of all the major global advancements in tyre technology.The sales of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and medium and heavy commercial vehicles in all the three zones i.e. Western, Central and Eastern Europe are expected to increase, thereby creating an optimistic scenario for tyre market throughout Europe during the next five years.Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Poland are the major markets that contribute more than 60% of the total Europe tyre sales in volume terms.According to a recently published comprehensive report on the region's tyre market by TechSci Research, "Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the European tyre market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2014-19.
By 2020, it is forecast that passenger vehicle and light commercial vehicle sales would reach 16.9 million units in Western Europe, about 3.7 million units in Central Europe and 4.6 million units in Eastern Europe. Passenger vehicle is the dominating segment in European tyre market, and the segment is expected to continue its dominance during the coming years as well. However, it is forecast that commercial vehicle tyre market will also grow at a healthy rate due to an anticipated surge in the construction activities in Europe, especially Eastern Europe, until 2019.
"With the automobile sector taking lead as one of the mostprominent sectors in Europe's economic growth during past couple of decades, the allied sectors have also been flourishing in the region. Consequently, the tyre industry has been one of the leading beneficiaries among all automobile associated sectors. With constantly increasing automobiles on the European roads, the demand for tyres has also increased, however, the growth has been marginal over the last few years due to economic slowdown. Nevertheless, the tyre sales are expected to increase 2014 onwards as a series of policy and regulatory changes are being implemented by the European Union for boosting the automobile sector", said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research based global management consulting firm.
"Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" has evaluated the future growth potential of Europe tyre market and provides statistics and information on market structure, exports and future growth of the Europe tyre market. The report is intended to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers to take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes the emerging trends along with essential drivers, challenges and opportunities in the European tyre industry.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in five verticals - Information Technology, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Ken Mathews:
- Thailand Tyre Market to Exhibit Over 12% Growth till 2019, Says TechSci Research
- Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market to Surpass USD51 Billion through 2019F, Finds TechSci Research
- Saudi Arabia Commercial Vehicles Market to Grow at around 15% during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- Australian Pet Food Market Reflects Significant Growth Prospects during 2014-19, Finds TechSci Research
- UAE Chocolate Market to Exhibit Growth at 6.09% CAGR during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- Global Smart Wearable Market to Reach 275 Million Units in Next Five Years, says TechSci Research
- Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Systems to Reach USD2.5 Billion by 2019, Says TechSci Research
- Global Industrial Boiler Market to Witness 6% CAGR during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- Global Head-up Display Market to Surpass USD5 billion by 2019, Finds TechSci Research Study
- Germany Head-up Display Market Set to Reach USD 250 Million by 2019, says TechSci Research