PERTH, AUSTRALIA, August 17, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Research published by leading cloud contact centre vendor NewVoiceMedia, revealed that 73% of consumers are standing up for customer service standards more than they were ten years ago. The research also found that 39% of consumers have higher expectations for service, with just 8% claiming to have lower expectations. In addition, 57% of consumers will give a business
feedback in order to let them know how they are performing.
About Hype Initiatives: http://hypeinitiatives.com/our-work/
Companies must think about what customers want and need, as well as how expectations can be exceeded. Australian based outsourced sales and marketing firm Hype Initiatives
, outline 5 top tips for exceeding customer's expectations.
1. Personalisation - every interaction must be personalised, customers must feel like individuals and marketers need to understand customer buying patterns. Personalisation stimulates customer behaviour, encouraging them to buy more, stay longer and share their experience with others.
2. Get customers to the right advisor first time - use the information you already know about the customers to present them with personalised options that expose them with the correct advisor.
3. Send a gift - even simple coupons for a customer's next shopping experience will help them feel rewarded.
4. Build rapport with your customers - advisors must sound knowledgeable, confident and engaging to ensure a good rapport is built. Building a good rapport with customers will significantly improve the experience and the customer will be made to feel important.
5. Offer self-service for simple queries - this way a customer can get the information they're looking for and their experience is more efficient and personalised.
True personalization is more than just customising a promotional email or newsletter with each customer's first name; it's about creating unique experiences for each and every customer. Due to increased use and awareness, many businesses are starting to understand what personalization is and why it is so important. Hype Initiatives personalise their marketing approach to ensure customers gain an excellent customer experience and such efforts can improve customer loyalty and encourage them to recommend products and services to others.
Hype Initiatives is an outsourced direct marketing and sales firm based in Perth. The firm drive profits, increase sales and boost brand exposure for their clients within the telecom, charities, security and financial industries.
Hype Initiatives is an outsourced sales and direct marketing firm. The firm generate quality leads and drive sales for their clients through unique and personalised campaigns. They connect with customers face-to-face which creates measurable results and generates a high ROI for their clients.
on Twitter and Like them on Facebook
0415 052 239Email Us Here