FRANKFURT, GERMANY, September 06, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Following on from investment summits held in London, Accra and Abuja, Welcome2Africa International is pleased to announce its 4th Edition of the Agrique Africa Investment Summit (AAIS2017), scheduled to take place 24+25th October 2017, in Frankfurt Germany.
AAIS2017 is designed to encourage meaningful dialogue around the finance and investment strategies, intricacies and opportunities within Africa's food and Agribusiness Sector. AAIS2017 draws together Africa's Agribusiness stakeholders, investment/finance executives, leading fund managers financial experts, government officials and commercial agribusinesses from around the world.
With confirmed representatives from the following organisations : Finnish Fund for Industrial Cooperation Ltd, Rabobank, Old Mutual Agri Fund, Victus Global Capital, Netherlands Development Finance Company, Africa Commodities Exchange Limited and ,Centre for International Agricultural Law and Food Security.
Key features of AAIS2017 include:
- Share knowledge and insight on intricacies of financing/investing in Africa's Agribusiness Sector
- Understand the Potential of the whole agribusiness value chain, risk management (as a basis for Agricultural borrowing and financing for Agribusiness in Africa
- Structured strategies and support for the agribusinesses in Africa
- Understand Agribusiness Investment trends in Africa
- Network and engage with an audience of investors, donor agencies, fund managers/investment professionals, financiers and other key stakeholders of Africa's Agribusiness Sector.
For more information or registration, please visit : http://www.agriqueafrica.com you can also email email@example.com or call : T: +2348100516918/ +447973638265
Welcome2Africa International is a private sector development company committed to the development of Africa. With agribusiness being our current focus, we seek to InternationalFounded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa, Welcome2Africa catalyse finance and investment into Africa's Agribusiness Sector
# # #