- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ROSWELL, GA, May 15, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- One of the questions the Atlanta replacement window installers at North Georgia Replacement Windows are asked most often is, when is it time for me to replace my windows? The answer is a bit more complicated than you might expect.
The window replacement team believes you should ask yourself several questions to determine whether the time has come to replace your windows. These include:
- Is your home more than 15 years old?
- Do you have difficulty opening or closing the windows? Do they open or close on their own?
- Are they made of single-pane glass?
- Do your energy bills seem high?
- Is your home particularly noisy even when the windows are closed?
- Do your carpets, drapes or furniture pieces seem to be fading due to sun exposure?
- Are you using storm windows?
- Do your windows leak water?
- Do they let air in when they are closed?
- Are they difficult to use?
- Do they not lock properly?
- Do they appear out of place with your home's architecture?
- Do they clash with your personal style?
- Are they difficult to clean?
- Are they falling apart or rotting?
- Is the paint coming off?
- Do you hate having to paint the windows over and over again?
If the answer to any of these questions is "yes," you should consider making the investment in replacing your home's windows.
"Your windows are a major component in your overall home's ability to operate efficiently," says owner Ted Kirk. "If they are not working as they should, you will improve your home's value by replacing them."
About North Georgia Replacement Windows:
North Georgia Replacement Windows is dedicated to providing trustworthy and fair service to every customer. This company only uses top quality products that are installed by the best window installers in the country.
For more information, visit http://ngwindows.com.
# # #