LONDON, ENGLAND, September 02, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- FaceCrypt is a high-security biometric data vault app to protect users from the ever-increasing daily threat of cyber attacks and password piracy.
The app, developed and launched by founder Jeremy Rose, is an encrypted place to safely store and manage passwords, photos, bank accounts, credit card details and documents. It also includes a secure web browser whilst in the vault.
is like having your own safety deposit box - but for data - where you can store all of your valuable, private passwords, information and records. FaceCrypt has unique live face recognition amongst other locking mechanisms, ensuring that only the user can access their private material.
Following the initial success of FaceCrypt, the new version includes extra features that have been added as a direct response to suggestions from users. The latest version includes:
- The ability to use folders in the pictures and video vaults so that pictures can be organised into custom categories using drag and drop
- The ability to create templates from existing passwords and files
- A larger viewing area and auto hide menu in the web browser
- More no-chargeable entries per vault box in the free version, allowing for a better trial experience
- Improved backup features, and more added
"We added the new features after receiving feedback from our growing user base, and they offer significant added value to the consumer," says Rose. "Our goal is to offer real, but easy-to-use, security to all smartphone users; the loss of passwords and files from our mobile devices would be devastating to most people and FaceCrypt offers invulnerable protection."
for more information or to install.
+44 7768 382382Email Us Here