NORCROSS, GA, January 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- It is an unfortunate but very real truth. Millions of homeowners are finding themselves between a rock and hard place. If you are unable to make your mortgage payments, the impending threat of foreclosure can seem like a dark cloud in the horizon. Losing one's home due to financial burden can lead to depression and further worry. The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington would like to tell homeowners that it is ok to file for bankruptcy. While this is certainly not an attractive option, it will serve you much better than if you lose everything. Although it is not a get out of debt free card, bankruptcy can help lighten the debt load many Tampa homeowners are experiencing this holiday season.
Tampa bankruptcy lawyers
, Clark & Washington know when the time is right to file. To make things easier on their clients, the firm offers a free debt consultation service. They want residents of Tampa to know that they are not alone. Getting help is the first step towards improving your current situation. Of all the debts a person can incur, a mortgage is the last one you want to see ruined. A home is the best investment one can make, so it thus very important to take a step back and assess what matters most. If you have outstanding credit card debt or unpaid bills, the bankruptcy attorneys in Tampa
can help eliminate these problems. With them out of the way, you will be free to focus on your mortgage, and ultimately avoid being foreclosed on.
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends