SAN FRANCISCO, CA, March 05, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- This feature is expected to greatly expand the product range of use. The update targets mostly the business segment of the market, and here's how:
- The addition of shopping buttons with PayPal checkout or links to the official website gives potential clients the chance to start shopping right from the catalog
- brands can integrate their social presence in their online publications with social buttons for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and many others
action buttons can be used for easier access to certain pages
- lead forms can help you lock part of a flipbook and collect information and data about your readers and increase conversion rates on leads that are qualified for your offers.
- the possibility to enrich a publication with music, videos (YouTube) or forms (e.g. pop-up subscription forms) make for a completely different and richer experience than the simple flipping books available until now.
Here's what the product manager, Ann Bob, has to say about this feature:
When we thought about adding new features, we wanted something more for our business clients. We know how important it is to deliver inspiring experiences across different online platforms, to expand brand appeal, boost page views; in a few words, to engage customers.
Now FlipSnack can do more for brands. With the new rich media editor, pdf catalogs, magazines or brochures will not only be transformed into beautiful flipping books, but into interactive publications, powered by the richness of digital media: video, audio, interactive buttons and images.
FlipSnack keeps things simple on the technical side, as all of the buttons are operated in a drag-n-drop fashion, so users don't have to learn anything new. As soon as a button is dropped into a flipping book, the user can set a tooltip for it, a desired URL, color and opacity.
The price of the Publisher membership, which includes this feature, is $144/year, $96/ 6 months, $72/ 3 months or $32/month. Some features are limited to the Premium users, but all users have access to the editor to test it for free.
FlipSnack is a part of a larger suite of apps developed by SnackTools.com, which includes other applications that create widgets and banner ads for blogs and websites.
(001) 248-436-8037Email Us Here