BREMEN, GA, August 31, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Mill Town Music Hall is pleased to introduce Season Tickets by Mill Town Music Hall, which offers businesses and consumers alike an opportunity to purchase season tickets. During its first two and a half years in operation, the venue has successfully been home to quality wholesome entertainment covering multiple music genres due to its many loyal patrons. Beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 9am EST, purchasers of the 2015 Spring Season Tickets Package can secure great seats at a discounted price for six shows, as well as receive numerous season ticket holder benefits.
Benefits of purchasing the Season Tickets by Mill Town Music Hall package include:
• Five dollar discount per ticket on every show.
• Selecting the same seats for each show (when available).
• Purchasing tickets for any show outside the season ticket package before they go on sale to the public (good for shows that will take place at the venue during the six-month window of the season ticket package).
• VIP parking pass for all events during this time period.
• First right-of-refusal to renew the package for the next season.
• Discount card that can be used for special Mill Town Music Hall discounts at local businesses (restaurants, hotels and others)
"We wanted to make it easier for area businesses and our loyal fans to purchase tickets to all the shows that they are attending anyway and provide them some additional benefits as our way of saying thank you." said Randall Redding, Co-Founder & CEO of Mill Town Music Hall. "Our patrons have been asking for this type of program, and I believe it's a great opportunity for businesses looking to find creative ways to reward employees and their clients."
The 2015 Spring Season will cost $205 for "premium reserved" and $170 for "reserved" tickets and include the following six concerts:
• Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver (Jan. 17)
• Rhonda Vincent and Gene Watson (Feb. 27)
• Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers (March 13)
• Restless Heart (April 17)
• Amy Grant (May 2)
• Charlie Daniels Band (May 9)
Located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue), Mill Town Music Hall can comfortably seat more than 1,000 people and boasts a state-of-the-art audio and visual system. The venue hosts numerous Country, Contemporary Christian, Pop, Bluegrass and Southern Gospel concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions.
For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or for an upcoming calendar of events, please visit our website at http://www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow us on Twitter @Mill_Town_Music, or "like" us on Facebook.
About Mill Town Music Hall
Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality wholesome entertainment venue and opened on Feb. 2, 2012. It is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats 1,000 people. Boasting a state-of-the-art audio and visual system, the venue hosts numerous Country, Contemporary Christian, Southern Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions. The venues top sponsors include Tanner Health System, R.K. Redding Construction and Systems & Methods Inc. Please visit http://www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Rob Kremer: