- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, June 13, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- With the year's biggest football event in full swing, football pundits around the globe are gazing into their crystal balls, attempting to predict which players and teams will come to the fore at the 2012 European Football Championships.
The Science of Prediction
The European Championship betting markets therefore provide perhaps the most accurate forecast of which teams and players will dominate the tournament. In an industry where an inaccurate price can cost a bookmakers millions in revenue, odds are set with pinpoint precision.
The newly launched Euro 2012 portal by online betting guide, Gambling Guru, is offering analysis of all the major betting markets for the tournament as well as previewing every single match at the tournament.
Previews follow a tried formula, which saw Gambling Guru's team of tipsters correctly predict 60% of all matches previewed during one of the most competitive and unpredictable Premier League seasons in recent memory.
Tipsters also made 5 correct predictions out of 7 when predicting the outcome of key Premier League betting markets.
The Euro 2012 previews offered by Gambling Guru include:
1. Head-to-head analysis: History repeats itself, and head-to-head analysis assesses the balance of power between teams.
2. Form analysis: Form and opponent strength are analysed to determine how each team is likely to perform in a fixture.
3. Attack and defence analysis: Scoring rates and defensive performance are analysed and compared.
4. Odds: Provide a snapshot of how bookies rate the prospects of each team in the match.
5. Tips: Tipsters make their call about how the match in question is likely to play out. Tips are marked correct or incorrect after each fixture, allowing visitors to the portal to effortlessly keep track of the accuracy of their predictions.
About Gambling Guru:
The Euro 2012 Portal is the brainchild of Gambling Guru, an established online resource for sports and betting enthusiasts.
The site's mission is to put all the latest and most useful statistical and betting information at the fingertips of sports betting enthusiasts, including statistics, results, odds and the latest updates on betting specials and free bet offers from leading bookmakers.
Gambling Guru has provided comprehensive coverage of several major sporting events in recent years, including the 2010 Football World Cup, 2011 Rugby World Cup, the Cheltenham Festival, Grand National and several seasons of the Premier League.
# # #