NORCROSS, GA, January 30, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- With 2012 at a close, many Georgia health insurance
members may not realize that their health insurance benefits renewed on January 1. McCart Insurance, a Georgia individual health insurance agent
, wants to remind consumers that benefits did indeed renew at the first of the year. What does this mean for consumers?
Depending on the coverage, in a year, consumers have a deductible they have to reach before insurance will pay a majority of the expenses. Once the benefit year ends, that deductible zeroes out and the consumer starts over with co-pay. If you have met your deductible, most insurance coverage's will pay a majority percentage of the total expense. This is for a majority of the programs available.
"When the new year starts, everyone starts fresh," states Alicia McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance, a leading Georgia individual health insurance
company specializing in Coventry health insurance. "Everyone should be looking at their insurance and making adjustments as they see needed."
McCart suggests that all consumers revisit their current individual health plans to see if it is meeting all of their needs. Contact your Georgia individual health insurance broker
to see if your health insurance plan is effectively meeting all of your needs, or if a new program is right for you.
McCart Insurance is a leading Georgia health insurance
group, specializing in Coventry health insurance. If you are in need of health insurance or would like to switch your health insurance provider, McCart Insurance can help guide you through the insurance waters. For information on Coventry health insurance or McCart Insurance, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring