CHICAGO, IL, July 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- getSTDtested.com, a leading online STD testing
and treatment service, recently announced their 2013 list of Top 100 Sex, Love and Dating Blogs
. This comprehensive list features the most influential and entertaining bloggers who cover topics related to sex, love, dating, relationships and sexual health.
Selected blogs were evaluated on a variety of criteria including online engagement, entertainment and/or educational value, quality of content, and overall design.
Featured dating, relationship and sex blogs include:
- The Good Men Project (goodmenproject.com)
- Ask Dan and Jennifer (danandjennifer.com)
- The Psychology of Sex (lehmiller.com)
- Bad Online Dates (badonlinedates.com)
- Sex, Lies and Bacon (sexliesandbacon.com)
"Bloggers are an integral part of Internet, each offering their personal point of view and opinions. We created this list to give back to bloggers who send positive messages about sex, love, relationships and sex education," says Benjamin Brown, director of the consumer division at Pinpoint Health.
As an STD testing service, getSTDtested.com featured several bloggers in the sexual health space who raise awareness about safe sex, healthy relationships, STDs and HIV/AIDS. Sexual health bloggers include the following:
- Dr. Rachael (drrachael.com), written by a practicing physician and sexual health activist
- Shawn and Gwenn (shawnandgwenn.com), an HIV-positive and negative couple
- My Sex Professor (mysexprofessor.com), a comprehensive resource dedicated to all things sex and sexuality
- I'm Still Josh (imstilljosh.com), a personal blog chronicling the author's journey with HIV
"I'm so honored to be among other recognized bloggers and websites that are actively engaging in discussions and stories about HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases that affect all of us: personally, friends and family," says Josh Robbins of I'm Still Josh
This is the second-annual publication of the Top 100 Sex, Love and Dating Blogs.
, a Pinpoint Health company, is a leading online STD testing service, providing peace of mind through confidential, accurate and convenient STD testing since 2009. Through same-day STD testing, physician consultations and treatment options, getSTDtested.com provides the means to both gauge one's sexual health and maintain it. getSTDtested.com is committed to 100% confidentiality at all stages of the testing process.
1-866-790-3207Email Us Here