SAN FRANCISCO, CA, December 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The global market for renewable energy is rapidly growing owing to shift in trend to reduce reliance on conventional energy. Bio-energy constitutes a critical part of the overall renewable energy market. Government support mainly in major developed nations has also been boosting the market for bio-energy.
The concept 'bio-energy' is not only about electricity but can also be used in heat and transportation applications. The global market for bio-energy is rapidly evolving as a novel storm force in the energy market and represents numerous opportunities for both start-ups and conventional energy companies. Conventional energy companies across the globe are now shifting their focus towards developing their capabilities into highly lucrative market.
View Report Details @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Bio-Energy-Industry
Europe represents one of the major markets for bio-energy and expected to be a major force in the global market over a couple of years. Stringent regulations in Europe are expected to drive the future market for bio-energy. The Climate Change Act 2008 aims at reducing the carbon emission by at least 34% by 2020 and at least 80% by 2050 (against a 1990 baseline) in UK. In addition, The EU's Renewable Energy Directive aims UK to source 15% of its total energy demand from bio-based sources and 30% by 2030. Bio-energy is expected to account for half of the total renewable energy produced in UK by 2020. Germany is another market which is poised for strong growth in the near future. Bio-energy accounted for 8% of the total energy consumed in Germany for the year 2011 and this percent share is expected to increase over the next decade.
Bio-energy covers a range of technologies including biomass electricity, electricity from waste combustion, bio-energy boilers and energy from waste-heat among some other technologies. Biomass electricity represents as one of the major growth sector in the overall market rapidly growing expansions in developing biomass electricity projects. The feedstocks for biomass electricity include waste wood, woodchip, manure, agricultural wastes, energy crops and sewage sludge. Bio-energy boilers also represent a critical segment which is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the next decade or so.
Our market research study takes a closer look at the bio-energy industry, providing a holistic perspective on market dynamics, trends, supply and demand. Our report deep-dives into the market and segments it on multiple levels and providing key insights on a macro as well as micro level. The study aims at providing granular information, regarding estimates and forecasts for key technologies including biomass electricity, electricity from waste combustion, bio-energy boilers and energy from waste-heat among some other technologies. The report also provides the same level of information for key regional markets.
Request Sample of this Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/69
The research report analyzes various factors which has been driving and inhibiting the global bio-energy market in the past. In addition, the research report analyzes the impact of each driver and restraint on the market growth based on which the market is forecasted. The report also showcases the opportunities available in the market which may act as future drivers for the market.
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
# # #Read more Press Releases from Haakon Johnson:
- Global Rigid Polyurethane (PU) Foams Market Expected to Reach USD 20.40 Billion by 2020 - Industry Trends, Market Size, Segments, Growth Prospects, Latest Research Report by GrandViewReserach Inc
- Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market to Reach USD 3,071.9 Million by 2020 - Industry Trends, Market Size, Segments, Growth Prospects, Market Outlook, Competitive Analysis By GrandViewResearch
- Global Chromium Phosphate Market Expected to Reach USD 96.65 Million by 2020 - New Market Report By GrandViewResearch Inc
- Global Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Market Expected to Reach USD 10.87 Billion by 2020 - Grand View Research Published Latest Market Study
- Global Permanent Magnets Market Expected to Reach USD 31.18 Billion by 2020 - New Market Research Report Available at GrandViewResearch Inc
- Global Portable X-Ray and CT Scan Devices Market Will Reach USD 8,408.0 Million by 2020 - New Research Report by Grand View Research
- Global Power Rental Systems Market To Reach USD 24.08 Billion By 2020 - Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Plano Sunglasses Market To Reach USD 19,944.3 Million By 2020: Grand View Research, Inc
- Global TPU Films Market Revenues To Reach USD 624.6 Million By 2018: Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Incontinence and Ostomy Care Products Market To Reach USD 17.2 Billion by 2020 : GrandViewResearch