BURNABY, BC, August 16, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Traditionally, HUDs have been used in defense and civil aircraft to ensure flight safety. In addition, the use of HUDs is growing in automotive sectors for displaying information such as speed, urgent warning signals and navigation directions within 1.8-2 meters of the driver's field of vision. According to a recently published TechSci Research report, "Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global market for head-up displays (HUD) is projected to reach USD5.06 billion by 2019.
The defense sector is expected to continue dominating the market due to increasing military spending, globally, coupled with growing demand for airplane, helicopter, land vehicles, etc. The automotive sector, which accounted for second largest market sharein 2013, in revenue terms, is also forecast to witness significant growth over the next 3-4 years. Moreover, the launch of affordable HUDs is anticipated to see the surge in demand for these devices in low and medium segment cars.
The Americas would maintain its dominance in the global HUD market in the forecast period, however Asia-Pacific is expected to witness higher growth during the forecast period due to high growth in emerging economies such as China, India and Indonesia.
China,presently holding second position in the global luxury car market, is projected to surpass the US by the end of the forecast period.
BAE Systems plc, Rockwell Collins Inc., Thales SA, Continental AG, Elbit Systems Ltd., Delphi Automotive Plc, DENSO Corporation and Nippon Seiki Co.,Ltd.are some of the leading manufacturers in the global HUD market.
"The launch of picoprojector based low cost and interactive head-up displays is setting a new trend in the global HUD market. Moreover, with increasing demand for high resolution and enhanced picture quality advanced display technologies such as holographic and volumetric display are expected to gain significant market share over the next five years, thus driving the HUD market across the globe.", said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research based global management consulting firm.
"Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" has evaluated the future growth potential of HUD market across the globe, and provides statistics and information on market structure, market trends, market size, etc. The report includes HUD market demand projections till 2019. The report is intended to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and enable decision makers to take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes the emerging trends along with essential drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the global head-up display market.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in five verticals - Information Technology, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Ken Mathews:
- Taiwan Tyre Market to Grow at Over 4% during 2015-20, Says TechSci Research
- Thailand Tyre Market to Exhibit Over 12% Growth till 2019, Says TechSci Research
- Global Power & Distribution Transformers Market to Surpass USD51 Billion through 2019F, Finds TechSci Research
- Saudi Arabia Commercial Vehicles Market to Grow at around 15% during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- Australian Pet Food Market Reflects Significant Growth Prospects during 2014-19, Finds TechSci Research
- UAE Chocolate Market to Exhibit Growth at 6.09% CAGR during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- Global Smart Wearable Market to Reach 275 Million Units in Next Five Years, says TechSci Research
- Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Systems to Reach USD2.5 Billion by 2019, Says TechSci Research
- Global Industrial Boiler Market to Witness 6% CAGR during 2014-19, Says TechSci Research
- European Tyre Market to Witness Annual Growth of around 5% in Coming Years, Says TechSci Research