NORCROSS, GA, January 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Winter weather means more colds and flus, and while home remedies may seem the safest and best route, having a Georgia individual health insurance
plan can be your best bet, states McCart Insurance, a Georgia individual health insurance provider.
Whether you're trying to starve a cold or feed a fever, home remedies are always offered when someone has come down with an illness; but while your grandmother may swear that they work, home remedies can often leave you lingering in non-functional sick mode for days. Visiting a primary care physician covered by your affordable Georgia individual health insurance
plan may be the best option for you during the cold and flu season. Yet there are some great home remedies to help combat illness when it first strikes and even better preventative measures.
Anyone will tell you to get plenty of sleep and the expert team at McCart Insurance couldn't agree more. Sleep is fundamental in maintaining the health of the body, so be sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Water is also a key ingredient in well-being. A properly hydrated body keeps all internal systems running efficiently and effectively, so get at least 64 ounces of water per day.
"There are home remedies that can help you stave off colds and flus," states Alicia McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance, a Georgia individual health insurance provider, specializing in Coventry Healthcare insurance plans
. "But it is also important to visit a doctor when it's appropriate."
Don't gamble your or your family's health to home remedies. If you or a family member is ill, visit a doctor as soon as possible to ensure that it is not something more serious than a cold. While a stuffy nose may seem harmless, but it could be a sign of something more serious that only a doctor can treat.
McCart Insurance is the leading Atlanta individual health insurance
broker, specializing in Coventry Healthcare. If you are looking for individual health insurance in Georgia
, call the expert team at McCart Insurance.
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers