MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, July 17, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Tesco Chief Executive Officer Philip Clarke blames Tesco profit reduction for the second year in a row on:
- The economic conditions
- The competition
- The Internet
Meanwhile, despite the economic conditions, the luxury retail sector continues to flourish. Aldi and Lidl were competing with Tesco when Tesco was the dominant retailer in the UK. And Next and Boots have increased their profit margins because of the Internet.
So why has the Internet resulted in profits for Next and Boots while becoming an obstacle to Tesco growth? Why was Tesco the dominant retailer in the UK when Mr. Clarke's predecessor Sir. Terry Leahy was Tesco boss even though Aldi and Lidl existed?
These are few of the questions answered in a series of books written by retail consultant Romeo Richards
The books also answer the following questions:
- Why has Richer Sound held the Guinness Book of Records for the past 20 years for having the highest sales per sq. ft. of any other retailer in the world?
- Why is Harrods the favourite shopping place of the rich and famous?
- How did Next profits surpass that of Marks & Spencer?
- Why is Holland & Barrette a retailer the second most profitable business in the UK
- Why is PC world struggling despite the fact that demand for computers and computer accessories are on the rise?
- How long will B&Q remain in business for?
- Most importantly, how can retailers use these information to increase their sales and profit margin?
The answers will surprise everyone!!!
Click on the link below to order your copies now:
http://romeorichards.com/books-retail-increasing-retail-sales-store-d ... g-display/About the Author
Romeo Richards is the founder of the Business Education Center, the intelligence hub of the retail industry.
Romeo is the author of 21 books including:
- How to Make Profit in Retail
- How to Increase Retail Sales with Store Design and Visual Merchandise
- Store Design Blueprint
- Visual Merchandise Display
He provides training and consulting to retailers the world over.
You might want to consider investing in The Business Education Center's 'How to Increase Retail Sales With Store Design and Visual Merchandising Display' home study course:
http://romeorichards.com/home-study-increasing-retail-store-sales-sto ... st-launch/
For more information about Romeo Richards or The Business Education Center, please visit http://romeorichards.com/retail_management_marketing/
or call 020 8798 0579