- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, September 24, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Sales and marketing firm, Hunter Bailey believes that how a person is outside of the working environment has a significant influence on how they behave when in the workplace. Because of this, Hunter Bailey states that individuals must look at creating positive habits for both work and life; the firm believes that people who have an entrepreneurial mindset will naturally use positive habits in their personal and professional lives.
About Hunter Bailey: http://www.hunterbailey.com.au/about-us/
Hunter Bailey supports the next generation of entrepreneurs and offers a unique business development opportunity to entrepreneurs looking to excel in the sales and marketing industry. As part of the opportunity, Hunter Bailey works in close collaboration with young entrepreneurs, mentoring them to help them achieve their business and life goals. The firm recently shared the following habits with their contractors and outlined the reasons why success depends on these habits being fully mastered and repeated on a daily basis.
1. Have a Great Attitude - a great attitude is more important than talent, believe Hunter Bailey. The firm states that a great attitude will create a mindset that is set up for success, with a great attitude making a person feel better and want to achieve more exceptional results.
2. Be on time - Hunter Bailey does not accept lateness because a lack of punctuality can convey a disrespect, lack of dependability and being disorganized.
3. Be Prepared - failure to prepare is preparing to fail, belief Hunter Bailey.
4. Work territory correctly - working smart as well as hard will result in a person getting the most out of each opportunity, believe Hunter Bailey.
5. Work full 8 Hours - the gains are made when a person pushes themselves outside of their comfort zones. Hunter Bailey teaches young entrepreneurs on the importance of maximising potential.
6. Maintain your attitude - it's not all easy, says Hunter Bailey, so it is important to keep a positive attitude during the touch and challenging times. Goals should be bigger than the negatives that are experienced.
7. Know why you're here - it is important to have a why behind everything that is done and to set SMART goals to ensure hard work is maintained and a positive attitude is protected.
8. Take control - Hunter Bailey believes anyone can be extraordinary, it just takes hard work and self-belief, to start taking control!
Sydney based sales and promotions specialists, Hunter Bailey, work on behalf of their clients' brands to deliver truly unique and personalized direct marketing campaigns to consumers. The company believes that connecting with customers through in-person marketing techniques establishes and encourages long-lasting and personal business relationships between brand and consumers. This forged relationship leads to increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.
Entrepreneur and Managing Director of Hunter Bailey, David Locke lives by these eight habits and believes that they can be applied to any business or industry and any person who wants to be successful in both their professional career and life.
For more information about the firm Follow @HunterBaileyBri on Twitter or 'Like' them on Facebook.
# # #