PERTH, AUSTRALIA, July 18, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Hype Initiatives
have highlighted the many benefits of using direct marketing:
1. It can allow businesses to communicate their offers directly with the customers that are most interested.
2. It can be used to experiment with new markets, test new products and collect information for future campaigns.
3. Direct marketing is more cost-effective than more traditional types of marketing.
4. It can help build personal connections with customers and achieve fast sales.
5. It can allow the company to focus on specific groups of targeted customers for better results.
6. It can provide direct feedback, which in turn helps monitor and review the current marketing strategy.
7. The results are quantifiable with more accurate estimates of the conversation rate, thus helping to plan future campaigns more effectively.
Direct marketing gives businesses the opportunity to promote their products/services directly to those customers who need them most. A good direct marketing campaign will:
- Help build relationships with new customers
- Test the appeal of the product/service
- Reveal which marketing approaches reach the target market.
- Increase sales.
No matter the size or focus area of the businesses, exhibitions, trade shows and other forms of face-to-face meetings can be powerful business tools, helping with sales, networking, education and business research.
Hype Initiatives are offering tips on how to make the most of the time at face-to-face events:
Socialise: Before the event, identify who to engage with whilst there. Engage those individuals in online dialogue. This makes the initial in-person conversation easier. Social and mobile media can help conversations go from online to offline and back again.
Stand out: Without being unprofessional, wear something that aligns with the company to help stand out. Consider the standards of the industry, the image of the business and the tone of the event, and find something that fits with all of these aspects.
Connect your connections: Introduce people who may benefit from knowing one another. Both parties will be grateful to you and you'll come across as someone who 'knows people.'
Promote: Get the businesses name out there. Use promotional products strategically. Investigate sponsorship opportunities.
Play by the rules: Don't take advantage of the audience attending an official event by creating non-affiliated activities or events. This only creates a negative buzz for the business.
Strategize: Making connections is half of the battle. Making the right connections is the more important half. Figure out exactly who to target.
Ask - don't assume: Many event organizers are familiar with the struggles start-ups and small businesses go through and will often work to find ways you can participate at an affordable price. Don't let perceived cost deter you; ask event organizers what the options are as even a more limited presence can help to find opportunities.
Hype Initiatives is an Australian-based outsourced sales and marketing firm. They aim to drive their clients' profits, increase their sales and boost their brands' exposure. They do this by using direct marketing techniques such as face-to-face events to help their clients with improved customer retention and brand loyalty.
The firm's managing director, Nona B
, believes that personal communication can be beneficial over technology because there is a better opportunity to build working relationships. Using technology could result in consumers waiting several hours, or sometimes several days for a reply, something that would not happen with face-to-face communication.
About Hype Initiatives: http://hypeinitiatives.com/our-purpose/
Hype Initiatives is an outsourced sales and marketing firm, based in Perth. They specialise in direct marketing.
0415 052 239Email Us Here