- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, August 10, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- As it stands youth unemployment across the G20 countries is at 16% but Hype Initiatives believe that encouraging entrepreneurship is the key to reducing that figure. Australia sits relatively high in comparison to other G20 countries in its ability to create jobs for youth, but when it comes to the quality of those jobs, they are only scoring a six out of ten.
About Hype Initiatives: http://hypeinitiatives.com/our-purpose/
Hype Initiatives would like to encourage entrepreneurship amongst the youth in Australia, including anything that can be done in early education. The earlier the better, as this will build an entrepreneurial culture where people will aspire to entrepreneurship as a potential career option.
Adopting a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem is one of the best ways to deal with youth unemployment as entrepreneurs create a large number of jobs, as well as the huge amount of fulfillment young people feel when starting a business.
Entrepreneurs benefit the economy hugely by creating new job opportunities and adding to the level of consumer income. They also offer new products/services which is something that consumers want and are likely to invest in. Entrepreneurs often help to shape a community by conducting local business and trading locally, as well as investing in community projects and giving to local charities.
Hype Initiatives believe it is important to instill entrepreneurial qualities in the Australian youth to grow a competitive advantage and create stronger skills that will secure and sustain future economic performance and growth.
Hype Initiatives has highlighted the ten general recommendations in which countries can encourage entrepreneurship:
1. Creating funding mechanisms, either government-run or government-backed, that make mentor-ship and financial education a condition of funding.
2. Create strong relationships, and provide incentives, with venture capitalists, incubators and business angels to develop or create initiatives that enable alternative sources of capital.
3.Sponsor start-up growth with low cost funding for targeted groups.
4. Create a new class of loan for small businesses and young entrepreneurial firms that offer targeted funding to meet expansion capital needs.
5. Encourage investment in start-ups by offering tax benefits
6. Encourage top international talent by changing visa rules and offering funding support.
7. Simplify and streamline tax administration to ease administrative burdens on young entrepreneurs.
8. Create a positive narrative around entrepreneurship to help engage people from an early age.
9. Encourage and foster hubs, incubators, accelerators and networks to bring relevant talent together.
10. Create the foundation for a regional entrepreneurial ecosystem to flourish.
Hype Initiatives is a direct marketing firm based in Perth, Australia run by a successful female entrepreneur. Hype Initiatives runs a development program to encourage entrepreneurship. The development program is designed to teach all those involved with the company various skills ranging from leadership to sales knowledge, the program quickly progresses people through to management status and then potentially on to starting their own business. Hype Initiatives strongly encourage entrepreneurship and believe it is the key to solving youth unemployment issues.
Hype Initiatives are a Sydney based Outsourced sales and marketing firm. Hype Initiatives work closely with their clients to create and execute innovative campaigns that take the products straight to the consumer through face to face interactions. The firms friendly sales team help clients build strong relationships with consumers which increases brand loyalty whilst providing easily measurable and fast results.
Follow @HypeInitiatives on Twitter and Facebook
# # #