- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
COSTA MESA, CA, August 23, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Bankruptcy laws have been implemented to protect people who find themselves in serious financial trouble.
Acknowledging where you are in regards to your financial state, understanding how you got into this predicament, and figuring out where you can go from here is not going to be easy, in fact, it can be intimidating.
Andrew Bisom understands what you are going through. You should never be made to feel embarrassed or guilty about filing for bankruptcy.
Wondering if you are in trouble? Take a look at the warning signs:
- You often pay bills late
- You acquire a new loan or credit card to pay existing loans or credit cards
- You can only afford to pay the minimum amount due each month
- You spend 20% of your net income (after paying rent or mortgage) on debt maintenance
- If you lost your job, you would have immediate financial difficulty
- You are spending more than you earn, using your savings or credit cards to pay for everyday expenses
- Creditors are filing lawsuits against you
- You have large medical debts
- Your wages are being garnished
If you are in serious financial trouble, it is necessary for you to take responsibility for your current situation now. Andy will evaluate your case, discuss the pros and cons of bankruptcy or litigation, and help you make the decision that is right for you.
You deserve to be represented by an attorney who will apply the laws to your benefit. Andy will prepare your petition honestly and diligently and will help you through the entire bankruptcy process.
If you or someone you know in the Los Angeles area, the Inland Empire or Orange County needs debt consolidation, legal counsel, or the assistance of an experienced bankruptcy lawyer, call Andrew S. Bisom today.
The Law Offices of Andrew S. Bisom
300 Spectrum Center Drive Ste.1170
Irvine, CA 92618
# # #