WASHINGTON, DC, September 16, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- INFINITI HR, The Professional Employer Organization for Franchises , is the brand driving public advocacy for franchises. As part of an integration of the grassroots advocacy program from the International Franchise Association, INFINITI HR is the sponsor for the Franchise Action Network Annual Meeting, September 11-13, 2017 in Washington, D.C. This meeting gives franchise leaders the opportunity to meet with their representatives in Congress to discuss topics that can affect our valued diverse franchise clients nationwide, such as the Save Local Business Act. This bill will restore a commonsense definition of joint employer and keep the industry on the road to success. As a premium IFA supplier and the leading PEO designed for franchises nationwide, INFINITI HR will gather with franchise business leaders in Washington, D.C. to conduct committee business, honor franchisees and continue its work with legislators during the IFA's most important advocacy event of the year.
The tens of thousands of lives currently served within the diverse franchise client base of INFINITI HR will be represented by Certified Franchise Executive, Daniel Mormino. Prior to attendees having the opportunity to hear the much anticipated Keynote Address from NBC Political Director and Host of Meet The Press, Chuck Todd, INFINITI HR Division Vice President, Daniel Mormino, will speak to the Franchise Action Network State Delegation. The INFINITI HR Division Vice President is expected to address the needs of franchisors and franchisees to mitigate employer liability and to work together toward common political objectives. 'As the Professional Employer Organization designed for Franchises, we are proud to serve as a voice for the franchise industry. We seek to create jobs and strengthen America's economy. I urge all INFINITI HR alliance partners and all INFINITI HR franchise clients to join us to be part of the Franchise Action Network," said Daniel Mormino. INFINITI HR Division Vice President, Daniel Mormino, is a frequent featured speaker at such events and a recognized advocate for franchise-friendly candidates for federal office. "Together we are franchising. Together, we will continue to protect, enhance and promote franchises of all sizes for many years to come," said Daniel Mormino.
The IFA is the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA's mission is to protect, enhance and promote franchising through government relations, public relations and educational programs for some of the most recognized franchise brands throughout the world. By joining the Franchise Action Network, members seek to create jobs and strengthen America's economy. Join the Franchise Action Network to get engaged and receive updates about the franchise industry by clicking on the link.
About INFINITI HR
INFINITI HR is the home for industry leading top talent and proud to be the leading Professional Employer Organization for some of the most recognized franchise brands throughout the country. INFINITI HR is the Professional Employer Organization designed to protect franchisors, franchisees and suppliers from employer liability. Our PEO platform provides full Regulatory Compliance Management, On-Demand HR Directors, Real-Time Payroll /Tax Filing, POS Integration and access into industry leading True-Group Master Policy Insurance for Workers' Compensation, Employment Practices Liability Insurance and Employee Benefits available in all 50 states.
Click here for the latest press releases and up-to-date news on human resources outsourcing. To learn more about how your units can save time, money and mitigate employer liability, call INFINITI HR at 866-552-7360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sarah Frye:
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Selects HomeBenefitIQ To Provide Real Estate Benefit Program for Employees
- INFINITI HR Makes Honor Roll, Named to Inc. 500/5000 List for Fifth Year in a Row
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Hosts "The President's Club" on a Mediterranean Cruise to Greece
- INFINITI HR Ranks #54 in the Washington Business Journal's Largest Private Companies List in 2017
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, Division Vice President of INFINITI HR, to the 2018 IFA Convention Committee
- EY Announces Scott Smrkovski of INFINITI HR Entrepreneur of The Year 2017 Mid-Atlantic Award Finalist
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attends 2017 NISSCO Buying Conference April 30 to May 4, 2017 in Atlanta
- The PEO for Franchises, INFINITI HR, Sponsors Multi-Unit Franchising Conference April 23-26, 2017 in Las Vegas
- The PEO for Franchises, INFINITI HR, Sponsors #IFA2017 January 29 - February 1, 2017 in Las Vegas
- INFINITI HR Joins the Washington Business Journal's Largest Private Companies List in 2016